Vice President of Product
SecurityScorecardDiscover and solve cybersecurity, compliance and risk management challenges. Instantly rate and understand any company's security risk with SecurityScorecard.
About SecurityScorecardFunded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
The Vice President of Product will play a pivotal role in the future of our company. Our VP of Product will be responsible for the product vision and development of SecurityScorecard product lines. You'll be managing product leaders, managers and collaborating with the marketing and support teams, as well as providing the overall vision for the product roadmap. This position reports to our Co-Founder and COO and is a key member of the Executive Leadership Team. www.securityscorecard.com
What you will do
- Develop, lead, and excite a distributed team of creative and collaborative people.
- Provide mentorship, linking performance to overall business objectives and outcomes.
- Responsible for the end to end product life cycle across all product lines, including market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Engage directly with customers during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure the product will help them reach their desired business outcomes.
- Eliciting customer needs and translating them into product solutions.
- Lead a team of product managers to build new features in an agile development methodology.
- Measure and report on metrics.
- Become the key evangelist of product and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders, and market analysts.
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs.
- Experience in an enterprise SaaS startup.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Demonstrated experience increasing user adoption and activation through improved flow and UX.
- 10+ years of product management experience building and growing products at scale.
- 5+ years of proven leadership, managing and growing a strong PM team with senior level PM leaders.
- You love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust - you care deeply about the product craft and practice.
- You’re a strategic product thinker with a track record of identifying new opportunities in a changing technical and market landscape.
- You have demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness while working closely with engineers at scale.
- You’re a strong communicator with an ability to influence; you’re able to create clarity and drive focus in complex and dynamic contexts.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs