United States (Remote)
PantheonPantheon is the WebOps platform where teams build, host, and manage their websites. Pantheon delivers everything your business needs for digital speed and agility. Learn more.
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Reporting to the SVP of Engineering, you will interact, collaborate, and provide support to our senior engineering leadership team. We are looking for someone who wants to build a deep, trusting and long term partnership with our leaders. You are tech-savvy, highly self-motivated, confident, and excel at managing your workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment. You’ve been successful at implementing systems designed to keep execs out of their inboxes and attending to the things that really matter.
This is a new role in a rapidly scaling tech company with a special work culture and in support of an incredible team. You’d get to build the role with all the benefits that entails!
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Develop infrastructure, processes, and structure to support recurring meetings and ongoing key duties of the SVP of engineering and his senior staff
- Plan key meetings, document action items, and organize follow-up activities
- Assist engineering leadership team in driving accountability for metrics and actionable insights
- Schedule like a champ and maximize executive schedule/calendar/time.
- Prepare materials and presentations for meetings and programs
- Handle special projects and ad hoc reports
What You Bring To The Table
- 7 or more years in a related position and or including 5 or more years of experience in an Executive Assistant role, ideally supporting senior-level executives.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Ability to juggle complex and fluid scheduling around meetings, presentations, travel, speaking engagements, and interviews while remaining calm under pressure.
- Expertise with all aspects of travel planning – both domestic and international.
- A strong technical aptitude. Advanced GSuite and MS Office skills, with a keen aptitude for soaking up company-specific tools.
- You have a gift for anticipating challenges, pivoting quickly and coming up with resourceful alternate solutions.
- You make smart and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties
- You drive and track the completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items and other projects as needed
- You are a wizard at organizing, prioritizing effectively and appropriately handling time-sensitive, confidential information and ensuring action required is addressed in a timely manner
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company-wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs