Senior Android Engineer
SocureWith 500+ enterprise customers across major verticals, Socure is the market leader in digital identity verification and fraud detection solutions.
Founded in 2012, Socure is the leader in digital identity verification technology for Day Zero and beyond. Our predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques, with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, device, velocity, and the broader internet, to verify identities in real-time. We have more than 750 customers across the financial services, gaming, telecom, and ecommerce industries, including three of the top five banks, seven top 10 issuers, three top MSBs, multiple tier-one payroll providers, the top credit bureau, and over 75 of the largest and most successful fintechs such as Varo Money, Public, Chime, and Stash. We are funded by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Accel, Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Sorenson, Citi Ventures, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Synchrony, MVB Bank, Santander InnoVentures, and Two Sigma Ventures.
Our trophy case includes numerous industry awards and accolades, including being named one of Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers 2021 as well as the Best New Technology Introduced over the Last 12 months – Data and Data Services at the 2020 American Financial Technology Awards (AFTAs), being ranked #70 on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, getting listed as a Gartner Cool Vendor, and winning Finovate’s Award for Best Use of AI/ML, to name a few!
In our mission to become the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminate identity fraud from the internet, data is at the core of what we build. It’s how we innovate and the key to offering the most accurate Identity Verification on the market. With the ever increasing customer needs, we are significantly expanding our engineering team and scaling our product development process.
Socure is looking for a Sr Android Engineer to join our product engineering team and help us bootstrap our next growth engine in Document Verification at Socure!
This is a remote position based in the US. Join us to eliminate identity fraud!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with engineering leaders to develop the technical roadmap for Socure’s award-winning Identity Verification solutions.
- Navigate ambiguous problems and work with cross functional partners including engineering, product and design to define project requirements, scope and success criteria.
- Own critical features of the product and break down technical challenges into tasks and milestones.
- Build Socure’s cutting-edge products for Android devices with clean code and robust test coverage in order to ensure the product is secure and reliable with delightful user experience.
- Conduct high-quality code reviews and roll out changes safely.
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of practical experience in building Android applications or libraries
- Strong experience owning product features and implementation end to end
- Solid experience in Kotlin and Java
- Strong understanding of design patterns and ability to write robust Android SDK following best practices
- Ability to learn any new technology such as computer graphics, computer vision and machine learning
- Experience mentoring junior team members and providing technical guidance
- A customer-first mindset and comfortable working within Agile methodologies in a cross-functional, collaborative and distributed team environment
- Good communication and documentation skills
If you are a phenomenal problem solver looking for cutting-edge technical and business challenges with a team of experienced professionals and game-changers, making a major impact in the Identity Verification realm, we look forward to hearing from you! Apply today!
A Message on COVID-19:
Socure's number one priority is to safeguard the health and well-being of our team members, our families and our communities. During this unprecedented time, we are closely monitoring COVID-19 developments and updating our response plan quarterly. We are regularly soliciting feedback from our employees to help inform our return-to-office strategy. For our team members who loved going into the office, we are looking forward to meeting once again! But until then, we are striving to ensure that Socureans have the resources and support they need to excel from home. This includes a work-from-home stipend so you can build your home office and fun, virtual events so you can continue to feel connected to your coworkers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs