Principal Product Designer (Optional remote)
Athens, Attica, Greece
WorkableMore than an applicant tracking system, Workable's talent acquisition software helps teams find candidates, evaluate applicants and make the right hire, faster.
Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re looking for a Principal Product Designer to join our team with strong product, interaction, and visual design skills. We appreciate designers who think in systems, are keen to validate their work with research, and can effectively communicate their ideas to others. The ideal person will thrive on collaboration, feedback, and fostering good working relationships.
This role would suit someone who:
- Can lead with confidence product-wide design efforts and decisions.
- Brings hands-on experience with the end-to-end design process, including research, iteration, validation, and post-release monitoring.
- Knows how to translate research findings into user interfaces that satisfy user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints.
- Effectively tracks product analytics and identifies valuable insights.
- Has strong experience in documenting, maintaining, and evolving design systems.
- Is familiar with building and leading small design teams.
Your day-to-day work will include:
- Meeting with the rest of the team and discussing new features and improvements.
- Planning and conducting user research, as well as analyzing and evaluating relevant findings.
- Creating wireframes and process flows to define possible solutions to interface challenges.
- Designing beautiful, usable mockups that solve the problem at hand in a straightforward way.
- Working with product managers and data analysts to track product KPIs and identify actionable takeaways.
- Maintaining and contributing to our design system.
- Writing documentation and guidance on various topics and processes of the product design lifecycle.
- Lead and guide members of the product design team, with an eye on skills development, productivity, and happiness.
- 8+ years of experience in a product design role, with a focus on SaaS products and 3+ years of experience in leading small teams.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experience in maintaining and evolving design systems.
- Proficiency in Figma or similar tools.
- Experience in working with qualitative and quantitative data.
- Solid presentation skills around various topics, audiences, and stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work with a deadline across one or more projects.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology, especially with respect to product design.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant, and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan.
- Health insurance plan including dependents.
- Mobile data plan.
- Apple gear for your home office and access to the best productivity tools.
- Parking spot in the Athens office premises.
- Flexible working hours and remote work.
- Fully catered office, including free breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages all day.
Workable is an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs