(Senior) Online Marketing Manager
Remote - Wrocław, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland
riskmethodsriskmethods helps you proactively identify, assess and mitigate supply chain risk. You need to master supply chain risk management—we can help.
riskmethods - the intelligent way to manage risk!
Become part of our international team within a growing SaaS-company! If you are looking to enhance your Online Marketing knowledge, level-up our performance by optimizing our page and content and update the look and feel of our website, apply today! We are currently looking for a
(Senior) Online Marketing Manager
to join our team in March!
What you will do:
- You plan and execute our online marketing campaigns.
- You measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess against goals and make optimizations accordingly to drive results.
- You identify trends, insights, and optimize performance.
- You design, build and maintain social media presence.
- You work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth/lead generation strategies.
- You plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- You structure, plan, and analyze website content from a user experience (UX) and target group perspective in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- You evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- You collaborate and manage agencies and freelancers.
- You collaborate with Regional Marketing and Sales to improve lead quality and ensure leads are processed.
You come with:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or similar professional experience in digital/online marketing.
- You can show 2+ years of relevant professional experience, in a digital marketing or advertising position, ideally in the (B2B) SaaS sector.
- You are highly creative with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- You have demonstrable experience creating, leading and managing SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- You bring experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate existing and/or potential clients.
- You are comfortable with landing page optimization and automations - funnels and workflows.
- You are proficient in A/B testing and multivariate experiments.
- You have solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Datastudio, SEMrush) and Content Management Systems.
- You pay high attention to detail and strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- You are experienced with Marketing Automation Tools like Pardot.
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus.
We offer you:
- Contract of employment from day one in the company
- Office in the heart of Wroclaw (ul. Świdnicka 18/20) - easy to reach by car, bike and public transport
- Possibility to work remotely - currently we are working remotely on a full-time basis
- Private Medical Care, MyBenefit Platform, language courses paid by the company, free drinks and snacks incl. fruits and vegetables - we also have a smoothie maker in the office :)
- Ping Pong table and PS4 to keep healthy work-life balance
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your personal growth and professional development
- The opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic environment, to gain new knowledge and to accept challenge.
riskmethods is how the world’s top companies visualize, understand and monitor their global supply networks.
We are a SaaS startup with an innovative data-driven service that enables companies to proactively mitigate risks in their supply chains to protect revenues and reputation. We are backed by reputable Venture Capital firms and our award winning experience in procurement and supply chain, together with a great product at the right time, has placed us on an excellent growth trajectory.
If you are not sure whether you have the right qualifications, we encourage you to talk to us. We are looking forward to receiving your complete application, including your portfolio, potential start date as well as salary expectation. In case you have questions, feel free to get back to us at email@example.com
By sending an application form to riskmethods, you agree to the processing by the Employer/Data Controller of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to carry out the recruitment for the position indicated in the advertisement.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs