Technical Customer Success Manager (SaaS)
Remote - Seattle, Washington, United States
We are Skedulo, the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. In response to COVID-19 we have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organisations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
The Technical Customer Success Manager (Tech CSM) is an integral part of the Customer Success team and will pair with our strategic Customer Success Managers (CSM) to assist Customers to improve their adoption and deliver the intended value of Skedulo to our customers. This role will work directly with the Skedulo CSMs and our customers on different value add use-cases to implement in Skedulo for customers.
This position reports to the Director of Customer Success but also works closely with the Solution Architecture, Services Delivery, Technical Support and Product Development teams.
- Collaborate with the CSMs and existing Skedulo customers on supporting existing use cases, defining net-new value-add use cases, gathering requirements, and designing solutions. Work with the Solution Architecture, Services Delivery and Customer Experience Development teams to implement use cases and deliver to customers.
- Able to interpret customer requirements and recommend architecture and configuration solutions to achieve goals.
- Thinks strategically about the long-term impact of the solution on the customer's environment, resources, and ability to be successful.
- Provide assistance with technical troubleshooting as needed to bridge Customer Success, Product Development and Technical Support to expedite operational issues.
- Advocate on behalf of Customers along with the CSM to the Product Development team on key feature requests.
- Provide assistance with ongoing release management and coordination of activities across multiple internal and external teams in various locations, including partners and customers.
- Strong communication skills to present to all customer levels including Administrators, Operations Team, Skedulo Champions and key Executive Stakeholders.
- Produce technical documentation and support materials to be used both internally at Skedulo and for the Partner/Customer organization to understand or complete their use case configuration on their own.
- Support the Customer Success Managers for technical best practices and configuration discussions as well as assist with demonstrating Core and High Capacity Skedulo solutions (including standard Extensions) and new Product features.
- Create and maintain Core and High Capacity Product demo environments for the Customer Success team to use across the group as needed for customer discussions.
- Must have strong technical skills with proficiency in multiple technical areas such as CRM, data integration processes and at least 3 years with Salesforce and/or Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience collecting business requirements from customers and translating into use cases and solution design
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must have strong presentation skills/experience
DESIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- Proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
- Experience with demoing solutions, guiding customers towards core product options and gathering information about their business processes for possible customization where core product features aren’t available
- Enjoys problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills
- Strong Salesforce Administrative Experience preferred (i.e. Salesforce Admin Certification)
- Background with Amazon Web Services infrastructure preferred
- Recent technical experience with integrations, APIs, SQL and ETL/Databases
- Hands-on experience in Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation is preferred
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite i.e. - JIRA, Confluence and practical experience with Salesforce administration
- Prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic
- Must have a valid work visa in the US prior to employment
- This position may require up to 20% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company post Covid and return to work planning
We encourage you to apply
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- 8 Mental Health paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Calm App Subscription
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs