Executive Personal Assistant
At Priva we are looking for someone who can be the eyes and ears of our VP Building Automation in the role of Execute Personal Assistant.
Climate for growth
It is Priva's mission to create an optimal environment where people can work, grow and develop. We offer global solutions for horticulture and building automation.
Our ambition is to be known as the leading technology and service provider for sustainable urban deltas. We are proud that our solutions result in lower consumption of natural resources and contribute to several of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To fulfill our mission and ambition, we are looking for dedicated colleagues.
Your future ecosystem
Between Rotterdam and The Hague, you find the greenhouse capital of the world: “Het Westland”, where our campus is located in The Lier. A region that has a great contribution to The Netherlands as food exporter number 2 worldwide, right after the US.
In these 100 square kilometers, Priva was founded in the fifties. An innovative second-generation owned family business. Today we are a high-tech company that develops hardware, software and digital services in the field of climate control, energy-saving and optimal reuse of water. We do this for utility buildings such as offices, retail, hotels and hospitals, as well for horticulture, indoor and city farming.
How you add value
As Executive Personal Assistant you watch over an optimal balance between the executive duties of our VP Building Automation and his attention to colleagues, customers and partners. Your responsibilities:
- You act as an advising sparring partner and also give substance to both practical and substantive matters;
- You schedule appointments and you give support in internal and external meetings, events or travel arrangements;
- You fully manage all mailings and requests.
As Executive Personal Assistant you know exactly how the world of the VP works, so you can contribute to and help increase his personal effectiveness.
Who you are
We are looking for a dedicated Executive Personal Assistant who is well-organized, smart, and a business-minded professional. Furthermore, we can be a match if:
- You feel connected with Priva’s mission;
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar role in supporting higher management or C-level;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You are excellent in MS Office;
- You are fluently in English and Dutch, a third language (like German of French) is nice to have;
- You are excellent in writing skills;
- You have a minimum availability of 32 hours week and you are willing to be at our headquarters in De Lier at least once per week.
What you get
- A gross salary based on your experience in the range of €3.200,- and €4.200 based on 40 hours a week;
- We find a healthy work-life balance important: working flexible hours combined with 30 vacation days a year and the option to buy more;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Travel allowance of € 0,19/km with a daily maximum of 150 kilometers or fully reimbursed public transport costs;
For your own sustainability:
- Join our collective health insurance;
- Be secured with our pension plan;
- Feel engaged and join our participation plan;
- Keep on learning with your personal education possibilities and budget;
- Be happy and fit by using our facilities at our headquarters in De Lier, like a healthy cafeteria, our free on-premises fitness where you can participate in CrossFit, Pilates and Spinning classes.
Does all of this make you smile and do you think you can be our new Executive Personal Assisant? Feel free to apply below or contact us for further information. We are keen to tell you more about us, our vision and future.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs