Full Stack PHP Developer
Rijeka (or remote), Croatia
iOLAPEnd-to-end IT services provider dedicated to keeping your business on the cutting-edge and ahead of the competition.
You are a tech enthusiast and have a lot of experience working as a PHP developer? Your expertise isn't restricted? Do you feel at home in modern architectures and frameworks?
Join us to work on the development of a multivendor e-commerce system for selling products and services to tourists!
Building upon our 20-year strong global experience and deep expertise across multiple industry verticals, we are focused on cutting-edge technologies to create solutions that bring efficiency, security, and scale to our clients.
Explore your potential with iOLAP and our solution builders on a global scale!
As a Full Stack PHP Developer, you will work through a project lifecycle to design, develop, test, implement and support our web application. This includes fostering and supporting our agile development culture while being responsible for:
- Developing web application for booking events, tours, and rental of products and services
- Installation and customization of CS cart web application
- Customization of Look and Feel
- Development and integration of Direct Customer-to-Vendor Payments module
- Customization of CS cast entry products and updates
- Development of web and mobile applications for e-tickets and e-voucher creation, control, management, and deployment testing
- Passionate about technology. You are able to anticipate, recognize, and resolve technical problems and utilize a variety of specific tools for the development and support of applications.
- Independent. You must be a self-motivated and ambitious individual who has a solid ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Problem-solver. You are creative in finding solutions to complex issues.
- Creative and outside-the-box thinker. You are able to see outside the blog post or whitepaper, and beyond competitions and state-of-the-art to solve real-world problems.
- Communicator. Having excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential to ensure that there is proper communication between the team members so that results are delivered efficiently and adhere to deadlines.
- Proficient in English. We are communicating across continents and working in an international environment, so we expect strong writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- Previous experience working as a PHP Developer (5+ years)
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks (e.g., CakePHP, Laravel, Zend, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience related to MySQL
- Understanding of OOP principles
- English proficiency – both verbal and written
NOT REQUIRED BUT NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with AWS or Azure cloud platforms
- Previous experience in both Back End and/or Front End development
- Solid understanding of and experience working with mobile development technologies (preferably ReactNative)
- Experience working with an open-source e-commerce web application CS-Cart
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive pay and bonuses, with an individually tailored benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Working remotely
- Career challenge in a place full of different opportunities and a wide range of projects for top companies from all major industries
- The resources and support to further your skills and career
- Brilliant teammates, fascinating discussions, and a friendly atmosphere
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs