Chief Of Staff
Remote - Poland
NetguruEurope’s finest custom software development company. More than 10 years of experience, over 630 developers and designers specializing in software development, mobile development and product design.
Our mission at Netguru is to help entrepreneurs and innovators shape the world through beautiful software. As a Certified B Corporation®, we offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members. If you want to work from home and be a full-time employee, great — you can apply right away.
- Being the CEO's trusted advisor and a sounding board for ideas.
- Collaborating with the Internal Comms Leader on Internal Communication: drafting company newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for the CEO.
- Driving actions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CEO, the executive team, and a wider group of managers.
- Operating at a tactical, strategic and operational level overseeing strategic projects and cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives.
- Preparing research, running benchmarks, analyzing data, and making recommendations for the company to be effective and work on optimized key processes.
- Leading the data area of the company, ensuring that Netguru is at the forefront of using data and insights to drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Leading annual&quarterly strategic planning for the company, working with the CEO and the management team to establish annual, quarterly, and monthly strategic priorities, facilitate workflows to move them forward.
- Planning, arranging, and maintaining the emphasis of executive team meetings content, quarterly OKRs reviews, AAR sessions, quarterly meetings.
Apply if you:
- Preferably, you already have experience as COO, Head of Operations, Co-Founder, CEO of smaller companies or holding other positions but in a similar discipline.
- Have well-developed project-management skills, meaning you are organized, disciplined, and you always ensure action points are followed up, which will lead to the right results.
- Are business savvy - you have not only an exceptional understanding of the internal processes and mechanisms of the business but as well of the marketplace, competitors, and technology.
- Have highly developed analytical skills - you are able to gather strategic data from various sources and translate it to meaningful actions.
- Are someone who can connect people, by building and shaping relations,
- Have exceptional negotiation skills
- Like and feel comfortable in storytelling and facilitating meetings.
- Are flexible and agile/swift in taking and executing actions even when facing ambiguous situations.
- Are able to run complex initiatives and engage people to the projects critical for the organisation.
Perks & benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.)
- Support for your growth - budget for team development,
- Discounts on Apple products,
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus,
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs