Senior/Principal Product Manager, Platform Experience
Remote - United States
OliveOlive is the only AI as a Service built specifically for healthcare. She’s always-on, improving operational efficiency through automation and delivering quick and accelerated ROI.
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
The Olive Platform team is the central to Olive’s company mission, responsible for building products + tools that support Olive’s solutions, empower them to be 10x more effective and embolden others to build upon the platform creating a connected community that realizes Olive’s vision of the Internet of Healthcare. We are looking for an experienced product leader who is passionate about building products that customers love and will fundamentally change healthcare and has the ability to lead a highly functioning team through the realization of our company vision. You will have direct responsibility for the oversight and thought leadership of one of Olive’s most important strategic investments by playing a key role in the platform experience. You will collaborate across the organization with senior leadership and critical business stakeholders, as well as be responsible for the evolution and optimization of Olive’s product suite.
This role is responsible for driving the vision and innovation as part of the Olive Platform Experience organization. In this role, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and report directly to the VP of Product for Olive Platform Experience. Our product team works in an agile-based product style that allows our teams to be fast and collaborative across our product and engineering teams. Additionally, you will play a key role across Olive and collaborate across the entire product, engineering, and operations organizations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of new products and features through the entire product development lifecycle, from product vision through go-to-market execution.
- Understand Olive business objectives and build alignment and buy-in across functional teams.
- Partner closely with engineering and understand technical trade-offs.
- Drive the successful delivery of products and represent the organization to the outside market, including customers, partners, and analysts.
- Manage the product roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential opportunities for product growth, to remain competitive and drive new revenue.
- Collaborate with engineering and customer team leadership to coordinate go-to-market strategies when launching new products or features on the platform.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, user experience, data, and support teams to maintain product and strategy alignment.
- Act as an evangelist for the product both internally and externally creating awareness of the capabilities and future of the product.
- 5+ years of experience in software product management.
- Successfully executed 3 - 5 product launches.
- A proven track record of cross-functional collaboration with designers, engineers, and other stakeholders to manage end-to-end product release.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up one’s sleeves to get a job done.
- Agile experience with specific experience effectively documenting capabilities, business requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria.
- The flexibility to quickly adapt and produce in a rapidly changing environment, meeting aggressive market and customer expectations.
- A passion for both giving and receiving feedback in an innovative teamwork environment.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work effectively as a leader and peer with other senior functional managers including technology, strategy, operations, sales, finance, legal, and partnerships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding product and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
Preferred Skills/Experience Nice to Have:
- Experience leading complex and ambiguous cross-functional product initiatives
- Experience taking a product from 0 → 1 within a large organization
- Experience with marketplace or payments products
- Understanding of continuous integration, testing, deployment and release methodologies
- Ability to understand large scale software and system architecture
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs