Community Manager, EMEA
We are currently seeking a Community Manager to join our marketing team in Ireland! This role can be performed from our Dublin office, remotely across Ireland, or a combination of both.
What your team does:
Clio’s Ireland hub drives our EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) expansion and is home to product development, sales, marketing, and customer success. The team operates like a startup within a larger company, which means we experiment and blaze the trail for Clio in new markets around the world.
As a Community Manager at Clio, you’ll be part of a Marketing team that values excellence and initiative, loves innovation, and cares about results. Your work will have an immediate and meaningful impact and you will be supported along your career journey to take chances and grow into the professional you desire to be. You will be surrounded by a talented group of high-performing marketers, seasoned in SaaS and driven by collective success.
Who you are:
You love working with people and are a natural networker. You will be a central part of our partner ecosystem and manage relationships with customer advocates, law societies, technology integration partners, legal experts and marketing partners. You will build and grow this network to support the EMEA growth strategy and build Clio’s market share in this region. You will develop programmes to make our partners and customers as successful as they can be, by getting them to fall in love with Clio and evangelise our products to others.
What you’ll work on:
- Lead marketing activities with our community of industry partners ( law societies/ local bar associations, legal experts, integration partners, and marketing partners)
- Develop meaningful relationships with our customers, making them evangelists of our products
- Represent the voice of the customer by leading our case study and testimonial programme within EMEA and working with internal teams to identify new advocates and new channels to share these stories
- Own Clio’s customer referral programme in EMEA and develop strategies to grow and develop this channel.
- Collaborate with customer marketing teams in North America to launch and manage community initiatives including online forums
- Work with internal teams to support our integration partners with joint go-to-market and co-marketing activities
- Drive and lead efforts to increase awareness of the value of Clio amongst our partner and consultant networks, advocates and law schools.
- Represent Clio at virtual events, webinars, conferences, trade shows, partner meetings as required (post pandemic/COVID limitations).
What you may have:
- You’re customer focused. You love making customers successful, and put the customer first in everything you do.
- You’ve been there, done that. You have at least 3 years experience in customer or community marketing, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You’re a relationship builder. You have experience working with cross-functional teams, external agencies and partners. You are a natural networker and find it easy to make new contacts and open doors.
- You’re a skilled communicator. You know how to get your message across, whether you’re writing or speaking. Communicating comes easily to you and you have a natural voice in how you talk and think.
- You’re flexible, but focused. You have the ability to excel in a rapidly growing environment and balance multiple priorities without losing sight of the big picture.
- You’re a self-starter. You’re naturally curious, resourceful, and motivated to make things happen.
Serious bonus points if you:
- You are have experience in the legal industry and/or legal technology
Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging and Equity (DIBE) & Accessibility
Our team shows up as their authentic selves, and are united by our mission. We are dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves in building and fostering an environment where our teams feel included, valued, and enabled to do the best work of their careers, wherever they choose to log in from. We believe that different perspectives, skills, backgrounds, and experiences result in higher-performing teams and better innovation. We are committed to equal employment and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
In 2020, Clio was quick to roll out a’ Distributed by Design’ approach to working. Going forward our team members can now work from anywhere in Ireland and don’t have to be based in close proximity to our main office in Dublin. This opens up new opportunities to more remote staff and those of differing backgrounds and circumstances.
Clio provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Learn more about our culture at clio.com/careers
At Clio, we are on a mission to transform the legal experience for all. As the world's leading provider of cloud-based legal software, we provide lawyers with low-barrier, affordable solutions to manage and grow their firms more effectively, more profitably, and with better client experiences. Through the cloud, we believe that we can help create a more inclusive legal community and a more equitable legal system.
We are an award-winning team that has been recognised as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Canada’s Most Admired Cultures and has topped Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies. In line with our mission, we’ve been up to some big things, including becoming a multi-product company, launching a $1 million COVID-19 Legal Relief Initiative, and most recently, securing a US$110M Series E funding round and a USD $1.6B valuation.
This is a historic moment in the growth of legal technology! If you’ve ever wanted to do the best work of your career, while having a meaningful impact in the lives of others, then Clio is the place for you.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs