Demand Generation Manager (APAC)
Remote within India
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Marketing team. This position is full-time and remote within India.
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will play a pivotal part in HackerRank’s mission to “Accelerate the World’s Innovation”. At HackerRank, as part of our 2022 growth charter, we’re rapidly expanding our APAC GTM team and are keen to bring on someone who can own and execute on our demand priorities. You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of demand generation programs in APAC that capture and nurture marketing leads across multiple channels.
Our demand marketing canvas for APAC in 2022 includes outreach to our existing database through marketing automation; account based marketing; lead generation through events and search engine marketing; and optimizing the use of gated assets as a lead generation channel.
You will be working on:
- Owning, planning, designing and executing our APAC demand generation campaigns to drive our revenue streams across the enterprise, mid market and small business markets.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders [account executives, sales development representatives, marketing operations, global demand gen leadership and APAC sales and marketing leadership] to define target segments and local strategies in support of our GTM objectives.
We are looking for:
- 3 to 6 years of full time Demand Generation experience in B2B SAAS companies for the APAC territory with a key focus on India, Singapore, Australia geographies.
- The ability to manage specific budget and lead generation goals, allocating funds across channels to delivery against goals and marketing ROI with minimal hand holding.
- Someone who can develop and execute innovative, multi-channel campaigns to drive MQLs and sales pipeline for full serve accounts, while closely monitoring conversion rates and optimizing campaigns at each stage.
- A demand gen enthusiast who can partner with SDR teams to ensure quality lead delivery and religious follow-up per established SLAs. Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improving and optimizing lead hand-off processes in conjunction with Marketing Operations.
- Proven experience and expertise collaborating with paid media and content syndication partners.
- Highly analytical team player, with strong skills in extracting insight from data.
- A marketing enthusiast who is comfortable with Salesforce, Marketo and 6Sense.
Benefits & Perks:
As if working alongside the smartest brains wasn’t enough. We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks which include:
- Insurance to all employees (term life, personal accident, medical, gratuity) along with medical insurance for their dependents
- Employee stock options, flexible work hours, and time off
- Employee Reimbursements on gym, telephone, internet, and more
- Daily free lunches and delicious snacks
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $58 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,500+ companies across industries and 15M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs