Sales Development Representative - Inbound - South EMEA
LivestormExperience the all-in-one video engagement platform to create and manage your online meetings, video conferencing, webinars, virtual events, and screen sharing.
Livestorm is the world's leading end-to-end video engagement platform.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brands like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
Livestorm Sales Team is a team of entrepreneurial and driven sales professionals. They are playing a key role in the expansion of Livestorm as we establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market, leveraging Livestorm's existing customer references, marketing programs, turning leads into long-lasting partnerships.
Market Development Representative are responsible for identifying, segmenting, engaging and creating qualified Mid-market and Enterprise opportunities for the Account Executives from Inbound Marketing Leads.
You will report to our MDR Team Lead and will closely collaborate with all our teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Product and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with new Livestorm customers.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term opportunities for the Account Executives by engaging prospects from inbound campaigns (live chat, emails, social, events)
- Handling qualifying calls from inbound leads
- Engaging with trial users to find the best potential customers
- Understanding the customer needs and buying cycle to gather key insights
- Working in highly collaborative environments to team with Account Executives, Marketing, and Channel Partners in France to generate healthy opportunities and contribute to continued YoY growth rates
- Focusing on contacting and qualifying business accounts to achieve / exceed demand generation targets through Inbound Marketing source leads (MQL’s)
- Maintaining laser-like focus on the management of your sales pipeline using our CRM
- Motivating and building extended prospects to utilise Livestorm's all-in-one video communication platform
For this Market Development Representative - South EMEA role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experienced: Demonstrable success building new relationships, navigating complex organizations, and achieving against quota
- Domain Experience: A good understanding of selling video communication platform would be ideal however, a background in selling SaaS and identifying 5-6 figure deals is more important.
- Over Achiever: You have consistently achieved and/or exceeded your targets across your geographic territory and have a track record in initiating 5-6 figure contracts
- Amazing Salesperson: You have a desire, even an obsession, to identify new contacts, nurture and expand the company's relationship within named accounts to maximize revenue.
- Excellent Communication: You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it in French and English. Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Collaborator: You know that selling is a team sport and partner with virtual teams to ensure success. You have experience in working with remote teams and clients to close joint business.
- Go-Getter: Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; disciplined and resourceful
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a time difference of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs