Education Services Operations and Programs Manager
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
Posted 5 months ago
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Tata, Wipro, Infosys and EY down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Working closely with the Global Head of Education Services you will oversee the development and implementation of our global education initiatives using our network of training partners, exam provider, translation partner, hosting partner and Blue Prism Learning Management System.
The Operation Manager is the coordinator of multiple programs of work that must complement each other and form an integrated education and accreditation approach. As we move through our next phase of expansion you will use the team of Learning Managers and Instructional Designers to expand our base of accredited users, increase access to training via our partner network and ensure that our ecosystem of users have access to relevant and timely content delivered in the most appropriate way.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You will have a background in Project Management or Operations Management with a proven record of delivering projects and programs on time and within budget whilst maintaining quality.
- You will be familiar with budgetary control and managing a small team.
- You are a self-starter capable of managing your own work to achieve your objectives and happy to travel when required.
- You will have experience in working for Software companies, preferably in Education and Training department.
- You have experience in working in fast-paced environments
- Previous project management or operations management experience
- Managed multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Knowledge of program/project planning processes, techniques and methodology
- Experience of working in a busy environment, demonstrating the ability to effectively prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to respond to events, prioritise and re-plan.
- A self-starter with the ability to work well within a team to achieve business goals
- Strong willed candidate who is able to progress difficult matters with a sense of urgency
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skill
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of training and education material across all formats, languages and geographies.
- Ensure only high quality, relevant of training materials are produced
- Lead the user accreditation program and manage Blue Prism’s relationship with our exam provider (PearsonVue)
- Oversee the delivery of new exams and exam refreshes.
- Manage Learning Management System
- Provide regular metrics and reports on training consumption
- Deliver a feedback mechanism for training
- Monitor tickets sent to Blue Prism Training and maintain high customer satisfaction ratio
- Manage training environments
- Work closely with Curriculum and Academia team to ensure projects remain on track.
- Be sensitive to events in the market, partner and developer ecosystems and devise and implement new initiatives where applicable.
- Use the CO Continual Improvement program to deliver initiatives using resources outside of your team.
- Work closely with the global expansion team so that localization can take place in time for expansion into new territories.
- Manage the Education Services relationship with our translation partner.
- Manage Authorised Training and Academia Partner Programs including an ongoing communication, delivery of materials, measurements and reporting, financial and legal side of the program
- Support delivery of internal training – team to set up webinars, ILTs to be delivered, training coordination established
- Work with Curriculum team to ensure tracking of course content is in one place
- Maintain training pages on the Portal
- Ensure all process documents are in one place and support Global Head of Education Services with Benchmarking process
- Upskill team of Ops Specialists
- Stock Awards
- 30 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care