Remote, United Kingdom
WaracleWe deliver mobile, web and emerging tech applications, powered by cloud computing and serverless architecture in financial services & healthcare.
Waracle is already an industry leading team delivering digital solutions that transform how we live, work and play. We’ll not hide from the fact we have exciting growth plans and this has been recognised with our recent inclusion in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, listing the UK’s fastest growing tech companies.
It’s an amazing time to join our team and you’d be supported by a rapidly growing team of experienced specialists in design research, UX, UI, Scrum, product, data and cyber security, alongside developers specialising in native, hybrid and web technologies.
We are currently looking for a Solution Designer to join us on a permanent or contract basis.
We pride ourselves in our remote-first ethos, so this role can be based fully remotely from anywhere in the UK or from our any of our 4 tech hubs (Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Dundee).
You'll be working within a top team, using cutting-edge technologies to build best-in-class applications within a Digital Health project. Some of the duties involved are:
- Become the subject matter expert for your product with hands-on knowledge of the technical intricacies of the product with the ability to present functionality and clearly and confidently articulate complex functionality to internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate between the Development team, Delivery, and any third parties concerning solution functionality, bring your knowledge of the current product and underlying technology and architecture to discussions about new features in order to contribute to the system design.
- Accurately define the requirements for key roadmap activities, understanding of prioritisation for value.
- Question, understand, and challenge the development team, articulating both technical and business understanding to users.
- Articulate relevant Epics, Features, user stories, scenarios, customer journeys, and wireframes, if necessary, for the developers to understand the goal of each prioritised item.
- Create, own, and execute against product roadmap tied to the long-term vision and strategy
- Experience with modern Cloud Platforms - we use Azure however candidates with AWS or GCP background are welcome to apply
- Comfortable and experienced in writing and maintaining detailed functional and systems requirements documentation.
- Experience in producing and reviewing acceptance criteria, technical user stories and architectural diagrams
- An awareness of ETL and data transformation processes
- Knowledge of API technologies such as Postman, Swagger or similar
As a permanent member of staff the benefits you can expect at Waracle include:
A competitive salary
Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
35 hour working week
Cycle to work scheme
Group Life Cover
Group sickness cover
Enhanced maternity cover
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs