Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect for Media & Entertainment (M&E)
US, NY, Virtual Location - New York
Posted 5 months ago
Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help Media and Entertainment (M&E) customers leverage the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform to bring digital transformation for their video and content workloads in the cloud? Do you like to work on a variety of cloud services, building and implementing solutions on top of the AWS platform?
The Senior Cloud Infrastructure Architect for M&E will be responsible helping customers accelerate their own success in the AWS Cloud. This builder position will join the Professional Services delivery team focused on AWS’ most critical video, content and media customer requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
As a trusted customer advocate, you will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of AWS with the biggest customers in the Media and Entertainment industry. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other teams within AWS such as services teams, marketing, and business development as well as representing your team to executive management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs. Develop solutions that make the best use of the AWS Cloud platform for video, content and media workloads.
· Interact with our customers to ensure design, integration, quality, and deployment expectations are met / exceeded; work closely with AWS pre-sales technical teams, to ensure solutions are well-architected and can be successfully delivered.
· Act as technical liaison between customers and the service engineering teams, providing product improvement feedback to AWS developers and accelerating the adoption of new features in customer deployments.
· Coordinate and lead internal solution design review processes.
· Publish and present solutions in large forums of peers and customers.
· Act as a technical liaison with third-party vendors to understand integration requirements and implement custom solutions.
· This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
· 7+ years design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, enterprise applications
· 3+ years experience working with multi-national customers in support of technology sales
· Experience with cloud solutions, virtual platforms, software development experience, and operational management practices and frameworks
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Technical degree required
Preferred Qualifications· Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
· Technical knowledge and experience of M&E industry and applications
· Experience communicating across internal and external organizations
· AWS Solution Architecture certification or relevant cloud expertise
· Large-scale systems integration involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
· Ability to present with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
· Master’s degree preferred
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Job tags: AWS Cloud solutions
Job region(s): North America