Professional Development Implementation Support Specialist (Texas, PK-5)
Great MindsGreat Minds is an organization founded in 2007 by teachers and scholars who want to ensure that all students receive a content-rich education.
Minds®, a rapidly growing
challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an
experienced PD Implementation Support Specialist (Instructional Coach of
Great Minds, a mission-driven public benefit corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math, and PhD Science™ all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit www.greatminds.org.
OUR MARKET POSITION
Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ Net Promoter Score®. Eureka Math and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom and PhD Science, embrace higher expectations for all students and teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
During the 2021-21 school year, Eureka Math® K-5 “A Story of Units” was adapted to be fully aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS). In partnership with Texas Education Agency (TEA) through its Texas Home Learning initiative, Eureka Math K-5 TEKS Edition will remain an open education resource for all schools and districts in the state.
For additional information, please visit https://gm.greatminds.org/texas
Professional Development Implementation Success Specialists are versatile team members with the skills to contribute in a variety of roles.
Candidates may be assigned a blend of tasks that include both PD workshop facilitation and coaching services. Volume of PD vs coaching will vary based on the demands of the market and organizational priorities. Services are provided both virtually and on-site; opportunities may exist to specialize in given range of services depending on candidate interest and the needs of the organization.
Candidates hired to support PD or high volume coaching within a specific region, such as Texas, may have a blend of responsibilities that is more heavily weighted toward region-specific PD & coaching during the school year. However, they may also be assigned work nationally based on availability and organizational priorities.
The PD Implementation Success Specialist will:
- Develop and maintain expertise in the Eureka Math TEKS PD and Coaching catalog in order to provide an estimated 85-95 days of professional services per year.
- Additional responsibilities may include the development and execution of internal training, development or revision of coaching offerings and resources, growing knowledge in pedagogy and curriculum design, attendance at national and state conferences, and other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
- At least 3 year of experience teaching in or coaching teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY) or another standards-based math curriculum.
- At least 1 year of experience delivering professional development at a school, district, state, or national level.
- Experience delivering successful, high-quality professional development, coaching or mentoring in a school.
- Bachelor's degree in education, mathematics, or a related field.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- Proficient knowledge of the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) standards for K-5 Math
- 4+ years of experience teaching in or coaching teachers in a school or district using Eureka Math (or EngageNY) or another standards-based math curriculum.
- 2+ years of experience delivering professional development at a school, district, state, or national level.
- Proven ability to form relationships with schools and craft a comprehensive professional learning plan for teachers and/or school leaders.
- Experience with virtual platforms such as Zoom or WebEx.
- Texas residency preferred but not required.
- Full time
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a background check.
- Location: Texas preferred
Resume and cover letter are required. Incomplete applications are not considered. Successful candidates will explicitly address their qualification in application submissions.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs