Sales Representative - France
Would you love to sell to and service the best Golf Coaches, Club Fitters, and Players in France? And are you ambitious, self-driven, and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf sales team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. As a TrackMan Representative, you will demonstrate and sell TrackMan products and services within France.
TrackMan is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures, and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
- Find, plan and deliver product demonstrations to teaching pros, club fitters, ambitious amateurs, and other client segments on a continuous basis.
- Generate leads leveraging all communication channels including cold calling, workshops, and social media activities.
- Demand generation through cooperation with the local PGA and other golf organizations.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction through ongoing training and service.
- Proposal preparation and order administration.
- Customer training and 1st level support.
- Organization and implementation of TrackMan University workshops.
- Product testing and provision of feedback to our software and hardware development teams.
- Development and continuous improvement of your territories sales strategies.
- Personal drive, self-starter with demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
- Fluent in French and English.
- 3+ years of consultative sales experience.
- Golf professional or single HCP amateur golfer.
- Own car with full driver’s license.
- 3rd level qualification in technology, business, or marketing.
- Act on commitments. What is promised is delivered!
- Build and maintain relationships easily.
- Persuade others by being trustworthy and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate perseverance, and cope well with rejection.
- Manage your own time effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analyze problems and provide well-thought-through solutions.
- You do not let anything slip through the cracks (attention to detail).
- Consider other’s views and demonstrate listening skills
• A strong network in the local golf industry.
• Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies.
• Advanced computer skills, Windows 7-10 configurations (device management), Microsoft Office
The compensation plan consists of 60% fixed income and 40% variable pay. You will benefit from extensive onboard training and continuous coaching. You will be working out of your home office in the territory and travel 50-75% of the time.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ more than 450 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive, and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact Regional Sales Director Europe, Bruno Veiga on email@example.com.
If you got what it takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs