Remote, United Kingdom
WaracleWe deliver mobile, web and emerging tech applications, powered by cloud computing and serverless architecture in financial services & healthcare.
Waracle is already an industry leading team delivering digital solutions that transform how we live, work and play. We’ll not hide from the fact we have exciting growth plans and this has been recognised with our recent inclusion in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, listing the UK’s fastest growing tech companies.
It’s an amazing time to join our team and you’d be supported by a rapidly growing team of experienced specialists in design research, UX, UI, Scrum, product, data and cyber security, alongside developers specialising in native, hybrid and web technologies.
We are currently looking for a Technical Analyst to join us on a permanent or contract basis.
We pride ourselves in our remote-first ethos, so this role can be based fully remotely from anywhere in the UK or from our any of our 4 tech hubs (Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Dundee).
You'll be working within a top team, using cutting-edge technologies to build best-in-class applications within a Digital Health project. Some of the duties involved are:
- Become the subject matter expert for your product with hands-on knowledge of the technical intricacies of the product with the ability to present functionality and clearly and confidently articulate complex functionality to internal and external stakeholders.
- Facilitate between the Development team, Delivery, and any third parties concerning solution functionality, bring your knowledge of the current product and underlying technology and architecture to discussions about new features in order to contribute to the system design.
- Accurately define the requirements for key roadmap activities, understanding of prioritisation for value.
- Question, understand, and challenge the development team, articulating both technical and business understanding to users.
- Articulate relevant Epics, Features, user stories, scenarios, customer journeys, and wireframes, if necessary, for the developers to understand the goal of each prioritised item.
- Create, own, and execute against product roadmap tied to the long-term vision and strategy
- Experience with Cloud Technology, ideally Azure and associated tools
- Comfortable and experienced in writing and maintaining detailed functional and systems requirements documentation.
- A team player willing to assist in any stage of the delivery, not afraid to pitch in to help with testing, design, architecture, documentation or project planning as needed.
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture and API's
- Passionate and curious about tech, keeping technical skills up to date and stay up to speed with emerging technologies and trends.
- Experience working in an ever-changing, Agile environment at enterprise level.
The benefits you can expect at Waracle include:
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Flexible working and a remote-first ethos
- Cycle to work scheme
- Group Life Cover
- Medicash cover
- Enhanced maternity cover
- Enhanced paternity cover
Creative, adaptable, supportive are just a few of the words used to describe the Waracle team and culture. But above all, we celebrate the unique, champion diversity, encourage personality and our desire to grow is matched by our desire to see our team members grow. We love a challenge and our people are what make us. At Waracle, you’ll never stop evolving, learning, creating, moving.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs