Demand Generation Manager (Remote - US & Canada)
Nightfall’s vision is to power data protection in every application. As Demand Generation Manager at Nightfall, you'll scale pipeline generation and digital marketing. This is a key role that will build the brand, grow top-line revenue, drive sales acceleration, and establish a foundation for repeatable growth. You will own all programs, campaigns, and tactics that contribute to marketing's pipeline & revenue goals, and drive the successful execution and impact of the plan across the customer lifecycle.
- Define, execute, and optimize demand generation strategy using both industry best practices and novel creative approaches.
- Own budget, annual strategy, and quarterly execution plans for the demand gen function.
- Manage all demand gen channels, including ownership of our website to grow traffic, drive conversion, and engagement.
- Leverage performance marketing to expand current channels through ongoing optimization and unlock new sources of growth.
- Define the buyer journey, drive customer segmentation, map campaign objectives, and collaborate on the right assets needed for the different stages of the journey.
- Build a clear understanding of demand gen goals, success metrics, and impact on revenue targets.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure alignment on broad GTM goals and objectives and product launches and releases.
- 3+ years driving revenue with demand generation campaigns for B2B startups, especially in AI, big data, and/or security.
- Track record of successfully creating and implementing revenue growth strategies in SaaS environments to drive digital traffic, content conversion, and brand awareness.
- Ability to develop and optimize marketing and sales strategies across key channels, e.g. SEO, SEM, Social, email, etc.
- Experience marketing technical products to technical people.
- Passion for data, measurability, experimentation, and informing strategy with data.
- Account-based marketing exposure.
- Deep comfort with ambiguity, iterating to excellence, trial and error, and creative problem solving.
Job region(s): Worldwide/Anywhere
Job stats: 1 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs