Key Account Manager
IntergiroAn all-in-one platform offering multi-currency bank accounts, card issuing and card acquiring across Europe
Are you interested in joining an incredibly fast-growing and forward-thinking European FinTech startup? Then we are what you are looking for!
Over the past 3 years we’ve built a ‘one-stop shop’ digital banking product, providing our customers with the full suite of local and international payment tools, card issuing and merchant acquiring functionality all on one platform, available via web, app and API. We also provide B2B2C and B2B2B services through our Banking as a Service API which enables businesses to quickly embed cost-effective and compliant financial solutions into their product offering, known as Embedded Finance.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to manage our client relationships, working with these creative and forward-thinking customers to develop their modern business models built on top of Intergiro’s infrastructure.
The opportunity involves joining a new and agile Commercial team, working with the Sales team to win new customers and manage the relationships from that point forward. You will represent the client internally and be responsible for communicating the client needs to internal teams, while ensuring the client is kept up to date with all new features and market developments.
Working with a variety of customers, you will learn about a diverse range of business models, in addition to the product, banking, legal and technology aspects that comprise the product.
Ideally you will have some knowledge of the Fintech, Banking or Cards industry and be looking to expand your specialism into Banking as a Service and Embedded Finance.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships and help to resolve client issues that may arise
- Work closely with existing clients to build new innovative solutions and business models on top of the Intergiro banking-as-a-service infrastructure
- Communicate product updates and new releases, while working with sales teams to upsell and cross sell new products
- Manage new client implementation projects, working with internal tech, risk, legal, compliance, product, marketing and sales teams to bring the client to market
- Be the internal representative for the client and communicate their needs to internal teams
- Collaborate with product and tech teams on new feature requests, enhancements and issues reported from clients
We take our culture very seriously.
We want to be the best kind of company and the best kind of environment, for the best kind of people. We aim to offer a workplace where everyone has the space to grow and the opportunity to do so.
By joining us, you’re joining a startup with a fun, open, entrepreneurial culture that will give you responsibilities and full autonomy.
💡 We believe in idea meritocracy: the best one wins, no matter where it came from.
💬 We make sure to create a safe space for open communication so everyone can express their views and speak the truth to power.
👩⚖️ Our decision making is completely transparent, and you will be able to have a real impact on the outcome
What Intergiro offers
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Comfortable working conditions
- Top-quality equipment provided from office
- Courses for self and career development sponsored by the company
We empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. We empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organisation which we hope you’re interested joining.
- Passionate about creating value for customers and to be part of a high performing team in a quickly evolving industry
- 3 years+ account management (or similar) experience in financial services and/or technology; card program experience or basic knowledge of the cards industry is a plus.
- A technical aptitude with experience in communicating effectively at all levels
- A strong commercial acumen with good organisational skills
- Customer oriented problem solving & analytical mindset
- Language requirement: Fluency in English is a requirement. Fluency in Swedish would be an advantage.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs