IntergiroAn all-in-one platform offering multi-currency bank accounts, card issuing and card acquiring across Europe
Are you interested in joining an incredibly fast-growing and forward-thinking European FinTech startup? Then we are what you are looking for!
Over the past 3 years we’ve built a ‘one-stop shop’ digital banking product, providing our customers with the full suite of local and international payment tools, card issuing and merchant acquiring functionality all on one platform, available via web, app and API. We also provide B2B2C and B2B2B services through our Banking as a Service API which enables businesses to quickly embed cost-effective and compliant financial solutions into their product offering, known as Embedded Finance.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to manage client implementation as they develop their modern business models built on top of Intergiro’s infrastructure. Intergiro clients utilise our core suite of banking, payment, card and onboarding APIs, to innovate, automate and embed financial services.
The opportunity involves joining a new and agile Implementation team, working with the Sales and Key Account Management teams to help the integration of new customers. You will be responsible for communicating directly with the client’s engineering team and ensuring a smooth implementation process. You will also engage with key stakeholders internally to feedback on product and technical improvements.
Working with a variety of customers, you will learn about a diverse range of business models, in addition to the product, banking, legal and technology aspects that comprise the product.
Ideally you will have some knowledge of the Fintech, Banking or Cards industry and be looking to expand your specialism into Banking as a Service and Embedded Finance.
Your key responsibilities
- Drive the successful integration of clients with Intergiro’s API suite.
- Build client relationships and resolve any client issues that may arise during the implementation phase.
- Work closely with existing clients to build new innovative solutions and business models on top of the Intergiro banking-as-a-service infrastructure
- Feedback product and technical improvements to internal Product and Engineering teams.
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate risks and issues as necessary.
We take our culture very seriously.
We want to be the best kind of company and the best kind of environment, for the best kind of people. We aim to offer a workplace where everyone has the space to grow and the opportunity to do so.
By joining us, you’re joining a startup with a fun, open, entrepreneurial culture that will give you responsibilities and full autonomy.
💡 We believe in idea meritocracy: the best one wins, no matter where it came from.
💬 We make sure to create a safe space for open communication so everyone can express their views and speak the truth to power.
👩⚖️ Our decision making is completely transparent, and you will be able to have a real impact on the outcome
What Intergiro offers
- Opportunity to work with like-minded individuals in a modern and fast-paced environment
- Employment benefits package focused on work/life balance
- Comfortable working conditions
- Top-quality equipment provided from office
- Courses for self and career development sponsored by the company
We empower modern, digital businesses to build, adapt and thrive in the digital age. We empower smart, passionate, curious minds to collaborate, innovate and thrive in a modern, dynamic organisation which we hope you’re interested joining.
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of card acquiring, processing or banking as a service industries and systems
- Prior experience with integrating and servicing API-based solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
- Experience communicating effectively with C-level executives (often CCO and CTOs) of large enterprises on both technical topics plus implementations and escalations
- Passionate about creating value for customers and to be part of a high performing team in a quickly evolving industry
- 3 years+ Implementation experience
- Language requirement: Fluency in English is a requirement. Fluency in Swedish would be an advantage.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs