Senior Learning Solutions Architect
Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. We partner with leading technology companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, and teach the critical tech skills that companies are looking for in their workforce, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and robotics. With our powerful and flexible digital education platform, even the busiest learners can prepare themselves to take on the most in-demand tech roles.
Udacity is looking for people to join our fast growing Enterprise team. Helping the Fortune 1000 to upskill their ever evolving workforce. If you love the challenge of a startup, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
Udacity's online platform serves to educate companies' workforce with modern digital skills. As the Solutions Architect you will be responsible for guiding our enterprise Fortune 1000 prospects to invest in Udacity’s learning solutions by championing Udacity and ensuring alignment of our programs and content with the customers desired business outcomes. As a Solutions Architect, you will partner closely with your Sales and Delivery team colleagues to understand our Enterprise customers’ challenges in developing skills in emerging technologies, and prescribe a solution that delivers value for their businesses that comes by investing in Machine Learning, Analytics, Cloud, and other emerging technologies. You'll play a key role in closing sales opportunities and growing Udacity’s revenues both with prospects and existing customers.
Successful candidates in this role will have previous experience in technical sales, consulting, and/or enterprise account management, and be comfortable presenting to Senior Executive audiences. Other valuable experience includes a working knowledge of the modern IT landscape in enterprise settings (e.g. software development lifecycle, cloud services, advanced analytics and machine learning).
- Deeply understand Udacity’s curriculum, especially in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, cloud and related technical topics.
- Articulate Udacity’s unique value proposition and ROI (return on investment) story to Technology and Business Leaders at Fortune 1000 enterprises.
- Advise customers on the critical technical skills of today and tomorrow across data science, AI/ML, and other software development domains–mapping to the enterprises’ top technology initiatives & business objectives.
- Identify trends in emerging technology adoption across enterprises to inform new content creation.
- Partner with our sales team to exceed sales quotas by helping customers act upon their upskilling initiatives.
- Identify and build relationships with technical champions within our enterprise customer organizations.
What We Value:
- 3+ years of pre-sales experience in IT solutions, ideally with 2 years of software development or data science experience.
- Broad familiarity with common enterprise technology stacks in software engineering, data science, artificial intelligence, and cloud ecosystems.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with enterprise integrations such as Single Sign On (SSO), and REST APIs.
- Must have superior listening, questioning, collaboration and leadership skills.
- Must be a curious, life-long learner.
- Experience selling learning solutions a plus, but not required.
You’ll have an opportunity to earn options in a groundbreaking, fast growing, pre-IPO company. Travel will be required.
Consider applying if your experience is close to what we described above. We look for people with exceptional potential, as we know highest performing teams include people of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.