Senior Product Marketing Manager - Marketing Campaigns
Remote - US
Posted 5 months ago
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Product Marketer with a vision for the future of communications, focused on our Marketing Campaigns product. You will also be responsible for positioning, messaging and GTM activities around product launches, content, and campaign development. We don’t have hard and fast requirements - everyone is different. We are looking for you to demonstrate whether you have the core attributes of a great product marketer.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic, and has a track record of product marketing excellence. You also have:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, or technical marketing.
- You are a strategic thinker--you like to build a deep product knowledge and figure out how to highlight our key product differentiators in an impactful way.
- You know how to turn a story into a presentation. You are able to clearly articulate complex concepts to leave a lasting impression.
- You know how to enable and educate internal audiences to drive meaningful and actionable content.
- You've worked with technology products that have targeted developers with cloud-based services, especially as horizontal platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- You have experience targeting multiple segments. So in addition to developers, you've worked with technology products that have targeted enterprises via direct, online, and channel strategies.
- You have experience in Email.
- You have a good understanding of Twilio's value prop and the apps that have already been built. You can build a Twilio app yourself.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Marketing Campaigns, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Work in an environment that is always in motion--manage priorities so that you handle top priorities as they crop up, without losing momentum on your long term projects.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Lead sales training for your product and be the subject matter expert on all things voice.
- BE AN OWNER: Lead all marketing work streams for voice; manage product launches, marketing for top voice use cases, customer insights, regionalization, and competitive analysis.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Have top-notch presentation skills so you can stand in front of any customer or executive and make the case for your product.
The Platform Product Marketing team is central to driving Twilio’s corporate narrative and Customer Engagement Platform vision. We work closely with senior leadership and product teams to guide company strategy. We drive cross-product platform initiatives, and corporate narratives that resonate with the customers, industry, and analysts and have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.