Full-stack web developer
In a nutshell
• Looking for Full-stack web developers, all levels
• We want people working with JS and Node
• We work in e-commerce and Shopify
Divbrands is a global, remote working e-commerce company. We focus on data-driven decision-making to launch unique D2C apparel brands to specific audiences across the globe. With employees from 26 different countries, we embody a company culture that is vibrant, diverse, playful, and performance-driven. We specialise in creative production with regional creative hubs that make agile, data-backed creatives that convert sales. Each brand, product, and piece of creative content is “g-localised” for our various local, regional, and nationally diverse customers around the globe. We believe that online shopping behaviour never stays the same.
What you’ll do
We’re looking to hire an experienced Full-stack web developer with a passion for building and scaling high-quality web applications and e-commerce.
Over the past 4 years, we bootstrapped a business from ground to a million-dollar operation selling a very wide range of products. This means we built things that didn’t scale and now we are restructuring our tech to build a scalable business based on a modern tech stack. This position is to build systems and pages integrated with the most cutting edge tools and approaches available in e-Commerce.
To achieve this vision, we expect from you:
• Develop new features, being API, landing pages, or new e-commerce sites;
• Take projects from concept to production and quickly scale to thousands of customers;
• Experiment with different approaches and technologies to optimise our systems and workflows;
• Engage in the entire product lifecycle as part of a cross-functional team. Gain a deep understanding of the problems we need to solve and apply that knowledge to building solutions;
• Take initiative and ownership of projects from design to implementation to deployment.
What’s the stack?
• We are moving to Typescript in all our codebases
• Our infrastructure is on cloud services based on AWS and Google Cloud
• Our “back-end” is Shopify Plus, and we will create new microservices shortly
• On the web, we run things with NextJS (React)
If you don’t know everything on the list, not a problem, you can learn on the job. It would be best if you showed grit and at least some know-how in any of the required things
Also nice to have, but not mandatory for this role: Shopify Liquid, PHP and MySQL
What’s in it for me?
• Competitive salary
• Regular performance evaluations
• High growth e-commerce career & development path
• 26 days of paid leave
• Down to earth, flat hierarchy environment.
• Fully Remote-No Traffic-Location Free!
• Supportive and uplifting peers (no office politics!)
Apply for the position here. We expect you to send a CV and Git Hub link. We might ask for other material during the process.
What does the process look like?
First, you’ll have a screening interview with HR and do a quick test. Then you’ll talk to our CTO to learn more about you and your interests. After that, we have a technical screening and a final meeting.
We expect the process to take from 2-3 weeks. We try to keep it lean and straightforward.
Can I expect feedback if not considered?
Unfortunately, we can’t give feedback to everyone who applies, at least during the initial stages.
Do you work with external recruiters or outsourcing agencies?
No. Please do not insist on sending us an offer for your services.
Who we’re looking for
We want a person that can wear many hats. One day you’ll be working in one of our flagship stores. Another day you will help optimise our user experience. Every day is singular and with a lot of different problems needing solutions. We are now breaking down our legacy monolith software and moving towards MACH (Microservices based, API-first, Cloud-native SaaS and Headless).
We are constantly doing things we have never done before. You don’t need to be afraid of trying new things and messing things up.
We are also looking for someone that can take ownership of your process from start to end. You are not afraid to give and receive feedback. You can bring new ideas to the table. We try to keep a lean structure on how we do things where everyone is responsible for their work.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs