Full Stack Developer- Remote U.S.
We are currently seeking a Full-stack Developer to help create new applications and services and/or modernize existing applications and services while formalizing development practices, operations, and platform strategies.
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements.
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stakeholders.
- Write and maintain scalable enterprise quality software.
- Manage the complete software development life cycle.
- Writing functional and unit tests to maintain code quality.
- Collaborate with other teams to deliver a high-performance application that contains little or no defects.
- Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to enhance the custom software platform.
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions.
- Proficiency in Java, Relational Databases, NoSQL databases.
- Competent working with service-based application architectures and familiar with various API protocols.
- Experience working in story and task-tracking tools for agile workflows.
- Competent working in secured internal network environments.
- Motivated and Self-Starting: able to think critically about problems, decipher user preferences versus hard requirements, and effectively use online and onsite resources to find an appropriate solution with little intervention.
- Passionate about writing clean, maintainable code that will be used and modified by others, and able to use and modify other developers’ work rather than recreate it.
- Collaborative team player accustomed to working within and across groups.
Nice to have Skills but not Required
- B.S. degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field strongly preferred.
- Experience with AWS or similar public/private cloud providers.
- Experience implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems.
- Able to communicate effectively in a diverse team of varying skill sets and proficiencies.
- Effective in-person, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to relate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to translate business process needs into clear technical requirements.
- Ability to influence internal and external team members without direct reporting authority.
About Railroad19, inc.
- At Railroad19, Inc. we are a specialized team of developers and architects who bring depth, value, and commitment to every one of our clients. Hard work and a desire to lead the industry with the newest technologies, mainly working on customized greenfield software and cloud solutions as well as software consulting services. You are part of a company that values your work and gives you the tools you need to succeed. We are headquartered in Saratoga Springs, New York, but we are a distributed team of remote developers across the US.
- This is a full-time role with vacation, benefits, & 401k. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
- (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or C2C or C2H or 1099) (NO AGENCIES)
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 6 0 0
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs