NextailNextail is smart platform for fashion retail merchandising that applies the power of AI for advanced demand forecasting and agile process automation.
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world's resources. Nextail’s cloud-based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Versace, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
We are looking for a product designer who is passionate about finding solutions that enable our customers to intuitively use our artificial intelligence solutions. The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic about user experience and data visualization to drive designs focused on customer needs. You will work with other designers and cross-functional team members and rely heavily on qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
What will you do:
Conduct desk research including domain and competitor analysis, interaction/design trends and 'best of' examples
Use prototyping tools to convey the functionality of concepts and tell a story with industry-standard design, prototyping, and handover tools (e.g. Figma).
Collaborate with content designers to ensure content within an experience is consistent, 'fit for purpose' and meets customer needs
Engage stakeholders and members of your product team to ensure your proposed design fits product goals and technical constraints in addition to user needs.
Partner side-by-side with engineers to bring designs to life and to quickly resolve challenges.
Develop Design System components, patterns, principles, and libraries while collaborating with other designers.
Participate in design research, user research, and validation testing.
High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
Remote-first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office-based environments around the world.
International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
Flexible compensation plan: We offer a fixed + variable salary as well as company equity as we progress towards our Series B fundraising round.
Knowledge of Figma and prototyping tools
Attention to detail (Pixel perfect).
The ability to create animations for Microinteractions of Design System elements is a plus
Self-motivated and self-organized
Good time management and personal organizational skills are essential
A good team member who likes to help, but also likes to stay focused to get things done.
Passion for technology and likes to be continuously learning.
Fluent in English
Please provide a link to or copy of your portfolio with your application as well as any passwords needed for the hiring team to view.
If you think you meet these requirements and want to keep developing your professional career with Nextail do not hesitate and apply!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs