Performance Engineer (100% Remote)
Phreesia is looking for an exceptional Performance Engineer to join our growing team!
At Phreesia, our Engineers have a passion for programming and have a strong desire to learn new technologies and tools, thrive, and create solutions in a collaborative team environment. You will work closely with Product Management and Architecture to ensure that the products we are building drive customer usage, are easily supportable by Customer teams, accurate, highly available, scalable and easily deployable.
As the Performance Engineer at Phreesia, you will be joining a diverse, highly distributed team of experienced engineers both onshore and offshore. You will be responsible for the development of new software, build, unit testing, integration testing, deployment and some design work within an agile environment.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for the overall performance and reliability of our infrastructure and products and be able to identify gaps or bottlenecks
- You will design and implement the reliable and performant systems across our data centers
- Emphasis will be on uncovering the application performance issues by using APM/DB monitoring tools like AppDynamics/SumoLogic/Logic Monitor/SQL Sentry
- Run SCRUM meetings and working/mentoring junior team members on high level solutions
- You should be able to predict our future failures and work proactively to mitigate them by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
- Uncovering application performance issues using safe auditing in a live environment. The SRE will be responsible in analyzing and scaling multi-tier apps across all live environments.
- Working on /improving large scale applications
- C#/ .NET
- SQL Server
- AppDynamics or New Relic
- Preferred: Cloud computing (AWS, Azure)
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks and drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.