EA for Head of E-Commerce
BenitagoSell your business faster. Earn more on your exit. Now offering our Aggregator Price Match Guarantee™. Contact us today!
E-commerce marketplaces present a massively growing opportunity—Amazon’s annual third-party marketplace sales alone top $400 billion. We’re on a mission to become one of the world's biggest houses of e-commerce brands.
We bootstrapped Benitago profitably for 5 years, growing 100% YoY. We’ve gone from building our first consumer products in our college dorms to becoming one of the best e-commerce operators in the world. We’re headquartered in New York City—currently in full hypergrowth, reaching millions of customers every day—and are now backed with $300M+ in funding from the world’s leading venture capital investors.
We’re looking for an all-star Executive Assistant to join our dynamic team of 100+ people, reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce. Working remotely, you’ll support the expansion of Benitago brands into hundreds of marketplaces globally by carrying out operational functions & coordinating high visibility projects. You’ll also manage collaboration and coordination across internal and external partners. We're looking for someone who’s experienced, tenacious, and motivated by a high-energy atmosphere.
Among many exciting challenges, you will:
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the Head of E-Commerce. You’ll prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts, and make judgements and recommendations to ensure the smooth running of day-to-day engagements.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that help the Head of E-Commerce to effectively lead the department. This will include assisting with special projects; designing and maintaining complex documents/folder taxonomy, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with internal and external partners; composing and preparing correspondence.
- Coordinate schedules, project plans, Jira issues, invoices, etc. across the E-Commerce team and broader Benitago partners.
Do you have what it takes?
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills; experience with G-Suite and Jira is a plus
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills, empathy, and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You are self-motivated with a desire to work in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- You have strong time-management and organizational skills
- You have experience with managing multiple calendars; you can assess prioritization and manage conflicts in scheduling
- You may be a newly graduated Communications or Operations major
- 1+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant is preferred, but not essential
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary
- Flexible time off
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
- The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
Think you have what it takes? We can’t wait to hear from you!
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs