IT Helpdesk Agent
LivestormExperience the all-in-one video engagement platform to create and manage your online meetings, video conferencing, webinars, virtual events, and screen sharing.
Livestorm is the world's leading end-to-end video engagement platform.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brands like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
As Livestorm is growing rapidly, our Team is aiming to scale internally and grow our headcount. Therefore, we are looking for an IT Helpdesk Agent who will work on the IT support, users and applications permissions, equipment management and processes to make sure that our Employees are fully equipped and frictionless to help reach our goals as a Company.
As Livestorm's IT Helpdesk Agent, you'll be joining the Tech Team to be responsible for the daily IT operations, from Helpdesk tickets to users accounts operations. This means ensuring that staff has blazing fast answers to their IT support requests and all the adequate or required hardware and software they need to perform their tasks and that these systems have functioning network connections. You will make sure that everyone gets a quick and efficient feedback to any new Helpdesk request.
- Okta : IAM solution providing an highly secure access to our business applications.
- Kandji : MDM solution allowing a smooth and secure management of our macOS fleet.
- Bitdefender : Endpoint protection with centralised management console.
- Vanta : Compliance program paving the way towards the ISO 27001 certification.
- 1Password : Password manager with state of the art security inside.
- Slack : Communication platform where the action happens !
- Notion : Knowledge base to keep track of any Livestorm information.
- Google Workspace : Collaboration suite providing secure storage and emails.
You'll be required to provide fully remote IT support needing to be autonomous and handle it, on your own. Efficiency and communication will be your must-have skills for your workday.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- IT Helpdesk tickets: you'll be in charge of the incoming IT support requests flow. Our Stormies (the name of our beloved staff!) are spread across the globe: either questions or concerns are coming from them. Due to the fully remote position, you'll need to clearly understand and identify the tasks or actions to get done, on your own. From incident to problem management, you're expected to own the Helpdesk process.
- Users and applications permissions: we daily use more than 100 SaaS applications! Such a quantity, mixed to cross-teams business needs, leads to different sets of custom and granular access controls. Our security-focus mindset translates to a carefully crafted users and applications management.
- Assets inventory and management: being remote-first, our Team requires a smooth and secure assets management. A fine-tuned fleet management will be your mandatory companion for a great Helpdesk remote support.
- IT daily operations: besides the main IT support flow, you'll need to handle extra tasks that are needed for a smooth-running remote Helpdesk service as hardware issues investigations, users communications, etc.
- IT support flow improvements: fully remote work is the de facto standard at Livestorm. This business context requires to think out of the box and to define again and again the best processes for the IT support flow, from documentation to workflows.
For this IT Helpdesk Agent role, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent in both French and English
- Customer focused mindset
- Ideally, experience in a fully remote and fast paced startup environment
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a time difference of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
👶 Livestorm signed the "Parental act"
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs