Northern California USA Sales Representative
TrackManThe Best Launch Monitor / Golf Radar / Indoor HD Golf Simulator for Swing and Ball Flight Tracking, Analysis and Entertainment.
Would you love to sell to and service the best Golf Coaches, Club Fitters, and Players in the Golf Industry? And are you ambitious, self-driven, and willing to go the extra mile? Then you should join our successful TrackMan Golf sales team!
Since the very beginning, TrackMan has benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. As always, we are looking for the very best talent to take our success story to the next level. As a TrackMan Representative, you will demonstrate and sell TrackMan products and services within the Northern California (outside San Francisco Metro) area.
TrackMan is a fast-growing sports technology company that develops, manufactures, and sells 3D ball flight measurement systems for a variety of sports verticals. Originally developed for golf, TrackMan now enjoys a market leader position in several sports disciplines in measuring and delivering real-time sports motion data.
- Demand generation through cooperation with the local PGA and other golf organizations
- Product demonstrations to Teaching Pros, Club Fitters, ambitious amateurs, and other client segments
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction through ongoing training and service
- Proposal preparation and order administration
- Customer training and 1st level support
- Organization and implementation of TrackMan University workshops
- Product testing and provision of feedback to our software and hardware development teams
- Development and continuous improvement of your territories sales strategies
- Own car with full driver’s license
- Higher Education Technology, Business or Marketing
- Act on commitments. What is promised is delivered!
- Personal drive, self-starter with demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
- Build and maintain relationships easily.
- Persuade others by being trustworthy and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate perseverance, and cope well with rejection.
- Manage your own time effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analyze problems and provides well-thought-through solutions.
- Does not let anything slip through the cracks (attention to details).
- Consider other’s views and demonstrates listening skills.
- A strong network in the local golf industry
- Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies
- Advanced computer skills, Windows 7-10 configuration (device management), Microsoft Office
- 3+ years consultative sales experience
- PGA Golf Professional or single HCP amateur golfer
So what does TrackMan do?
Simply put, we help athletes get better at their game through data. We currently operate within golf, baseball, tennis, soccer, and the Olympic Games. The world’s absolute top performers, and the serious amateur striving for improvement, rely on our data to gain that critical, competitive edge. TrackMan has a global footprint with its headquarters in Denmark and offices in Phoenix, and a dedicated, global sales force. Visit our website to learn more www.trackman.com
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data, and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports, and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious, and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball, and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations, and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned, and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland, and Tokyo. We employ more than 450 people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark, where most hardware and software products are developed, tested, and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact the West Region Director of Sales, Kyle Butler on email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Apply today and join a company with great technologies, great colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
The start date is as soon as possible, and interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs