Curriculum Developer, PreK-5
Great MindsGreat Minds is an organization founded in 2007 by teachers and scholars who want to ensure that all students receive a content-rich education.
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Curriculum Developer (Prekindergarten – Grade 5) to join our Eureka Math team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®; Eureka Math®; and PhD Science® all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
Our Market Position
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students
The Curriculum Developer (Prekindergarten - Grade 5) is a member of the Eureka Math Content & Editorial Team and will research, write, and revise curricular materials and related products.
The Curriculum Developer works in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This is a role for a professional who possesses content knowledge and pedagogical expertise in at least one grade level (prekindergarten–grade 5), has excellent writing skills, is passionate about creating high-quality, knowledge-building curriculum, and believes that every child is capable of greatness. While this is a remote position and the ideal candidate works well independently, the position requires collaboration and strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Author curriculum components that demonstrate proficient knowledge of age-appropriate pedagogy and content standards.
- Collaborate with team members to create accurate and coherent products that align to the instructional design or product specifications.
- Receive and implement feedback on work products.
- Stay current on best practices in education and organizational initiatives.
- 3 years of teaching or curriculum development experience
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematical concepts, skills, and language to curricular materials and products in least one grade level within the prekindergarten–grade 5 band
- Strong technical writing, evidenced by focus, logical development, coherence, and correctness
- Clear, effective, and timely communication, both written and oral
- Proficiency with technology and comfortable learning new applications
- Self-direction and efficiency
- Experience teaching or coaching multiple grade levels
- Experience authoring curricular materials for publication
- Familiarity with using Universal Design for Learning guidelines
- Familiarity with supporting multilanguage learners
- Familiarity with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
A resume and cover letter are required to be considered for the position. Indicate the grade level(s) for which you have the most experience or are most comfortable.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Little to no travel
Resume and cover letter required
Selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background check
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. For residents of the State of Colorado the expected salary range for this position is $63,353.99 – $74,440.94. This range may vary above and below the expected amounts in the State of Colorado. In addition to the Company's benefit offerings, the position may be eligible for additional annual incentives at the Company's discretion. Any offered salary and other incentives are based on market data, applicant skills and relevant experience, degrees, certifications and internal equity considerations.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs