Regional Sales Director, Large Markets (West)
This is your chance to sell for the leading innovator in consumer digital health solutions, at a company Forbes has marked for billion-dollar success. If you’re a seasoned sales professional with vision and passion for the healthcare industry, you can’t afford to overlook this unique opportunity – an exciting, gratifying position offering amazing growth and income potential.
In your role As Regional Sales Director, Large Markets you’ll present Livongo Health’s comprehensive chronic condition solutions to healthcare providers and HR/Benefits decision-makers within corporations having less than 10,000 employees. Your primary responsibilities will be uncovering, developing and closing opportunities within the West region including Southern California, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, and Arizona.
Given the ground-breaking nature of Livongo’s chronic condition management platform, you will be enabling your clients to achieve new heights of excellence in personalized health solutions. You’ll play an educational role, introducing your clients to a compelling new approach to clinical care, which will help them reduce costs and improve the health of employees/members with conditions like pre-diabetes, diabetes and hypertension.
If you’re our ideal candidate, your inherent enthusiasm for personal interaction enables you to develop lasting relationships with clients at all levels of the organization. You generate the trust, confidence and excitement essential for a great customer experience, while establishing credibility for our company, solutions and brand. Your drive and energy propels the company toward far-reaching objectives and dynamic growth.
- Create a personal sales strategy/business plan that supports Livongo’s overarching corporate goals and strategies
- Build strong customer relationships within your market: healthcare providers and the HR/Benefits leadership within corporate employers
- Develop creative action plans, compelling customer value propositions, and long-term objectives, customized for success at each account
- Maximize revenue and margin goals, while staying within the allocated budget
- Research target opportunities, generate account leads, and build a robust pipeline
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, priorities and pain points
- Provide accurate sales forecasts
- Build and maintain a deep and comprehensive familiarity with the Livongo offerings and future product pipelines
- Increase awareness of Livongo’s evolving strategies for expanding into new health arenas and technologies
- Assure customer satisfaction and manage timely issue resolution
- 5+ years’ experience in a business-to-business selling environment with regulated medical products, technology, or healthcare
- A demonstrated ability to achieve sales quota
- The ability to build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling sales and product presentations, in small and large group settings
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated comfort and finesse communicating with senior leadership teams
- Energy and passion for teamwork and collaboration
- Strong prospecting, cold-calling, lead generation and closing skills
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- The ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment
- A results-oriented approach and take-charge attitude
- An adventurous, innovative, high-energy personality
- Enthusiasm for business travel
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Engineering or a related discipline
Why Join Livongo?
The Transformative Name in Healthcare: The transformative industry forces in Community, Content and Commerce are now household names. As Amazon is to Commerce, Livongo is to Healthcare. With our Applied Health Signals engine, AI+AI, we’ve transformed how care is delivered.
Our Work Truly Matters: Livongo’s proprietary, consumer-first technology is revolutionizing the experience of living with a chronic health condition. Our data-driven digital health engine enables our Members to seamlessly manage multiple health conditions on one empowering platform. We use smart, connected devices, personalized digital guidance, and 24x7x365 access to health professionals to make it easier for people to stay healthier.
Make an Impact: Do you want to accomplish something meaningful? To create results that matter? Livongo’s innovative solution produces industry-leading member satisfaction, measurable clinical outcomes and proven healthcare costs savings. Here you can truly improve lives.
The Largest Digital Health IPO in History: We are at a milestone period in our history. On July 25, 2019 we took our company public, in order to elevate and expand the way the industry views us, thus ushering us into a whole new set of mission-critical conversations that will help us accomplish the work still to be done. As we reach new levels of achievement, we accelerate our ability to deliver life-changing services.
Focus on PEOPLE: Livongo has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in healthcare, by Fortune Magazine and Best Place to Work! Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Livongo we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Leading the industry with our Applied Health Signals category, we have cracked the code to transforming healthcare. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
See photos, watch videos and learn more about Livongo: follow us on Glassdoor.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.