Director - Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness
Minneapolis, Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Washington DC, Remote
Rally Health, Inc.
Posted 5 months ago
Join Rally Health as Director, of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Awareness (IDEA) where you will lead and enhance Rally's efforts to cultivate a diverse workplace and an inclusive, equitable environment where everyone is welcomed and valued. Reporting to our Chief People Officer, you will develop and drive a research-based diversity, equity and inclusion strategy to recruit, hire, and retain a diverse workforce and to foster an inclusive work environment. You'll accomplish your mission by leading a team of dedicated IDEA professionals and collaborate with peers in the broader Employee Experience function. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us, and when Rallyers can do their best work in a fair workplace where they feel a sense of belonging.
You and Your Team Will:
- Develop a progressive IDEA strategy, including collaboration and programmatic efforts with Rally’s Executive team, functional leaders, and Employee Experience partners.
- Consult with and support business leaders to plan and implement IDEA programming tailored to each team.
- Partner with internal learning & development practitioners and the HR Business Partner team to implement an IDEA education and awareness strategy and creative initiatives to support the engagement, development, and retention of underrepresented talent.
- Develop an internal communications strategy, in partnership with the internal communications team, to effectively publicize issue awareness campaigns and our IDEA goals, successes, and opportunities.
- Advise and support the Talent Acquisition team in identifying and driving outstanding strategies to source, attract, and hire underrepresented candidates.
- Over ten years of experience building and delivering creative inclusion, diversity, and equity programs from design to deployment.
- Deep familiarity with research-based best practices that promote equity and a creative spirit.
- Experience conducting analysis relevant to assessment of diversity, equity and inclusion practices.
- Experience in public speaking and presenting to groups of all sizes and levels, including senior leadership.
- Understanding and application of diversity, equity and inclusion issues, trends and forecasts.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincerity to help people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.