Services Delivery Manager
Remote, IL, USA
Posted 5 months ago
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
As a Services Delivery Manager, you are engaged at the account level in providing visibility, service reviews and reporting through all phases of the implementation lifecycle. You will work hand-in-hand with senior stakeholders on opportunities to improve our service and delivery. You will work across customer organizations and multiple Snowflake teams to ensure customers’ applications are well designed and scale to the needs of their business. Success is defined by the SDMs ability to develop a quality service strategy per customer, capture and report on key metrics, identify upsell opportunities and quickly become the client’s trusted advisor.
AS A SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER, YOU WILL:
- Own, manage and communicate the operational relationship with assigned clients
- Manage key client projects by communicating effectively with project team members, management and project stakeholders on status, issues, risks, and project goals and objectives
- Lead internal and client meetings with thorough documentation and rigorous follow-up
- Manage client and project documentation, communications, meetings and required meeting follow ups
- Track metrics around infrastructure performance and service requests
- Continually seek to improve
- Prepare and present service reports to clients
- Create, implement and track relationship roadmaps
- Help create and execute on the overall vision for service delivery and client satisfaction
- Determine areas for process improvements within both the client and Snowflake
- Work with key stakeholders to implement and document
OUR IDEAL SERVICES DELIVERY MANAGER WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in a Services Delivery role (or similar capacity) dealing with complex, technical implementation projects
- Direct experience in the Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and/or Cloud field
- Proven ability to communicate and translate effectively across multiple groups from design and engineering to marketing, advertising, and business development
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bonus Points: Experience in a client support and advisory technical role (Solution architect, system administrator, technical account manager or equivalent).
WHY JOIN OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TEAM:
- Unique opportunity to work on a truly disruptive software product
- Get unique, hands-on experience with bleeding edge data warehouse technology
- Develop, lead and execute an industry-changing initiative
- Learn from the best! Join a dedicated, experienced team of professionals.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.