Social Media Manager
New York, NY or Remote
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $25B sector of the insurance and real estate industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable nationwide company? Join States Title and send an entirely new type of real estate model into the wild.
States Title is a top 10 title and escrow provider, and through its family of companies - NATC & NATIC - is able to impact 90% of real estate transactions in the US. States Title is intelligently transforming closings by applying machine intelligence to the age-old processes and procedures in the $25B Title and Settlement industry. Making residential real estate simple and efficient, and allowing lenders to close more loans, faster, and at a lower cost.
About The Role
States Title is now seeking a Social Media Manager to be responsible for planning and executing organic and paid social media campaigns, as well as growing the social community to support market awareness of States Title. You will be responsible for driving growth and adoption efforts as the solutions footprint capabilities increase. This role reports to the VP Marketing.
- Develop and implement an overarching hybrid strategy to leverage paid and social strategies that cascades down into savvy tactics for each social media channel for each of the States Title brands.
- Manage posting calendar, and ensure the effectiveness of social media / encourage best practices.
- Establish a KPI dashboard for to track ROI on social media results and share reporting with analysis on a frequent regular basis.
- Curate and manage the organic traffic for social media platforms on a daily basis (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Increase user engagement, and research / analyze data do adapt social media content.
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Brand & External Comms teams to ensure brand consistency and create engaging video, copy, and photography assets.
- Serve as the in-house subject matter expert on social media trends with a practical lens on how those trends can be best leveraged by states title.
- Stay abreast of competitor’s developments and tactics as they relate to social media.
- Influencer mapping, engagement and activation.
Outcomes of success
You will be measured by your ability to:
- Successful delivery of on time and on budget projects/tasks pertaining to the campaign roadmap.
- Ability to continually optimize content to exceed KPIs, such as engagement, PTAT scores, awareness, share of voice, sentiment.
- Delivery to defined KPI’s, consisting of MQL’s, MQA’s and Engagement metrics.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on managing and optimizing paid social campaigns for B2B products.
- Proven success managing a wide range of social media campaigns and workflows simultaneously, efficiently, and on deadline.
- Experience interacting with and growing a wide range of social media audiences with highly targeted, on-brand content, tone, and brand traits.
- Working knowledge of personas, audience segmentation, and social listening / social intelligence.
- 2+ years of experience in social media management, with hands-on experience with Hootsuite, Facebook's Business Manager, and LinkedIn’s Marketing Solutions.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum or launching an ambassador program).
- Ability to write social captions across all current social media platforms.
- Strong storytelling skills, and ability to work well under pressure (hit deadlines, and solve problems).
- Demonstrable expertise tapping into influencer networks to amplify marketing campaigns and substantially increasing brand exposure.
- Strong analysis, strategic thinking, creative thinking, team leadership, planning, organizing, problem-solving skills, and a passion for using data, insights and trends to understand customer behavior.
- Marketing Innovation: Ability to identify and develop innovative ideas in order to create a proprietary advantage.
- Ability to value collaboration with - and inclusion of - a diverse team of both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Comfortable working with a remote team.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Omnichannel experience and proficiency in other digital channels
- Experience in fintech, insuretech or real estate,
- Experience in either content management or communications
- Knowledge of regulatory considerations (e.g. RESPA or TILA) specific to title insurance