Partner Solutions Architect - Federal Systems Integrator
At Tanium, Partner Solutions Architects thrive on solving problems and building new solutions for our partners that enable and enhance partner offerings using Tanium.
This role focuses on:
- Identifying, qualifying, and exploring new ways for consultancies, systems integrators, and managed services providers to derive value from the Tanium platform.
- Working closely with our partners to architect, develop, and enhance partner services leveraging Tanium in alignment with our mutual business goals.
- Building and growing relationships with the partner ranging from engineers to executive sponsors
- Help partners re-imagine services using the Tanium platform
As a Partner Solutions Architect, you will be working closely with our partner business development team, as well as both technical and business-oriented partner stakeholders. Accordingly, a successful candidate will have a blend of business and technical skills. This position encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and opportunities, we seek exceptionally versatile candidates with demonstrable acumen in each of the below areas.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert in our partners’ solution and services offerings.
- Manage the technical relationship with our key stakeholders at the partner firm
- Develop trust at all levels within the partner organization
- Keep efforts moving forward and overcome institutional inertia
- Teach partners how to use Tanium in their services
- Demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the Tanium Platform
- Solve problems and build new solutions (R&D)
- Consistently and cogently address our partners’ needs through astute verbal and written communication skills
- Think critically, spanning the partners’ service development, creation, enablement, and sales process
- Support alliance partners RFx process as it relates to Tanium products and services
- Expected to travel up to 60% of the time(varies by partner requirements)
We’re looking for someone with:
- BS degrees in computer science, MIS, or equivalent experience required
- Endpoint Security
- Endpoint Support/Troubleshooting
- Incident response
- Systems Management
- Systems Administration
- Software Engineering
- Utility Scripting (e.g. bash, PowerShell, VBScript, Python, etc.)
- 4+ years of working with partners and integrating software solutions with service providers
- Significant, recent experience in a role requiring translating between the business and technology realms, for example, pre-sales engineering or consulting.
- Core technical understanding developed through 5+ years of hands-on experience in one or more of the domains below, of the modern IT environment. Broad knowledge across several technical domains is required, coupled with deep knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Demonstrated ability to envision how technology can create or enhance business opportunities for service providers.
- Demonstrated track record of driving projects from idea to implementation.
- Hands-on Tanium experience a major plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally team-oriented with a mission-first attitude
- Security clearance or ability to obtain a security clearance may be required
- 8140.1 training/8570 certification may be required
- Prior military service in a related field (e.g. Navy Cryptologic Technician - Networks, USAF 3D or 1B, Army 17C or 35Q, 25D, etc.) a plus
At Tanium, we empower the world’s largest organizations to manage and protect their mission-critical networks. There’s a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, and 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything and do anything across their computer networks – with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing and win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.