Consultant - R&D Quality (Remote)
United Kingdom - London
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Looking for an opportunity to innovate? Interested in consulting? Come help us change how Quality information, content, and processes are managed in Life Sciences. Veeva’s Vault Quality suite is a single authoritative source, enabling greater visibility and control. Vault Quality enables organizations to modernize quality management, assuring quality while driving compliance and operational innovation. We are looking for Consultants with Life Sciences experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their quality data and document management operations in the cloud. As a key member of our Professional Services team, you will be evangelizing our mission and will work within a project team to lead small and midsized (SMB) life sciences customers through the implementation of Veeva’s Vault Quality Suite. We do this with a focus on speed and innovation. You’ll also collaborate closely with our other Veeva teams (within and outside of Professional Services) to help innovate and improve our project delivery and lead our customers to success. This is a remote position. Opportunities are available working across the EU for this role.
What You'll Do
- Participate in projects at life sciences companies designing and deploying Quality systems
- Execute workshops and lead customer discussions of the Vault Quality suite (Vault QMS, Vault QualityDocs, Vault Training)
- Lead workshop preparation and delivery, requirements gathering, configuration, validation, and customer training.
- Gather customer functional and technical requirements to support business processes; translate requirements into system configuration and implementation.
- Support project management activities such as status reporting, timeline oversight, and resource management.
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle.
- Knowledge of Quality operations within the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotech industry, and/or equivalent.
- Ability to translate technology to the business or end-users
- Ability to act with speed to understand business requirements and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a solution.
- Exposure to life sciences compliance and computer systems validation requirements.
- Ability to travel approx 30-50%,
Nice to Have
- Experience implementing Document or Quality Management systems for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT representative
- Understanding of global quality requirements, compliance considerations and processes for Quality process and content management, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Proven track record leading high impact global system implementation programs as a consultant, business, or IT lead, and/or business sponsor.
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, EtQ, TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, other quality information management or content management systems
- Life science, computer science, or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in services delivery management and/or systems implementation
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.