Bus Dev Manager - Amazon Locker / Pick-Up
US, PA, Virtual Location - Pennsylvani
Meet the Amazon Access Points team. We are transforming how quickly and conveniently Amazon delivers to its customers. Amazon Locker & Pickup delight customers by providing safe, secure and convenient pickup and returns options. We leverage these capabilities to delight more customers and create new business. In the same manner in which Amazon Web Services (AWS) leveraged Amazon’s IT infrastructure, we leverage our operations and transportation infrastructure to create new startup businesses like Amazon lockers (amazon.com/lockers).
We are seeking an exceptional Business Development Manager to join our team to focus on expanding Amazon’s Locker and PickUp presence across North America. The ideal candidate has exceptional business development and negotiation skills, strives in a start-up environment, and is willing to roll up his or her sleeves to get things done.
We care about your career growth, too. As part of a global team you will have the opportunity to influence and drive global strategies. You'll work across multiple functions and teams to give you a wide variety of career growth opportunities. Once you join the team, you and your manager will jointly craft a career plan and you’ll review it regularly to ensure you’re on track to meet your goals. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger problems, or get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
· A World-Class Negotiator: You strive in complex and high-stake negotiations. You can identify win-win situations and close deals that are in the best interest of Amazon and our partners.
· A Results-Oriented Leader: You’re focused on hitting objectives and delivering the right results with high standards for our customers. You bring intense commitment and a willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
· A Well-Rounded Athlete: Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team if needed.
· Fearless: You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
· 5+ years of success in business development
· Exceptional negotiation skills
· Effective C-level communication skills
· A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications· MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
· Experience working with global teams and diverse partners
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Job tags: AWS MBA