Senior Product Manager (remote)
This is a remote position.
This position will be open and accepting applications until 5 PM EST on August 24, 2020.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
Our Product Managers work closely with partners and cross-functional teams to build the right things, in the right way at all stages of the product life cycle.
Senior Product Managers at Ad Hoc have a track record of success delivering digital solutions at scale. They work with clients to define business goals, identify opportunities, develop road maps, and manage the iterative delivery of new products and services. As client-facing technologists, they are skilled at communicating impact and opportunity to a wide range of audiences and influencing decision-making.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
- Applicants will be required to complete and submit a homework assignment as part of the evaluation process.
What You'll Bring
- Experience shipping more than one user-facing digital product, ideally from conception to launch, in an agile environment.
- Skilled at leading kickoff workshops, discovery/prototyping sprints, road mapping exercises, and prioritization efforts with clients and teams. Can influence and guide decision-making.
- Superior product judgement - understands when to experiment and how in order to deliver the highest value solutions.
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring product managers and teams. Understands what makes a strong product manager, how to help people grow, and how to align the efforts of various teams around common goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; can effectively translate complex issues for a variety of audiences and lead strategic discussions with clients.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.