KeyMe is revolutionizing lockout solutions for homes, cars and businesses. Via artificial intelligence and robotics, KeyMe allows users to store, share, and duplicate their physical keys and RFID cards. Fully automated self-service key duplicating kiosks can be found in over 4,000+ locations across the country in major retailers such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Kroger, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Menards, AutoZone, and many others.
Additionally, KeyMe offers customers a one-stop solution for all their locksmith needs ranging from lockouts and re-keys to complex installations and custom jobs. All KeyMe locksmiths have extensive experience and are fully vetted to ensure our customers receive the utmost quality experience. With upfront set pricing, customers know they will never be confronted with last-minute charges. KeyMe’s smart routing gives customers the ability to monitor their Locksmith’s arrival, job progress, and receive instant receipts. KeyMe is providing unrivaled service quality, prices, and customer experience into the $12B/yr locksmith industry.
KeyMe is an exciting, well-funded (over $150M raised to date), tech company that is solving real consumer pain points. KeyMe is proud to have an open, collaborative and relaxed atmosphere where bright professionals work hard and enjoy what they do. With the added benefit of a friendly, flexible and creative working culture, you’ll be joining a forward-thinking, expanding team to continue opening doors for our customers.
We’re committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where team members from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences feel welcome and thrive. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
About the Role
The Analysis team sits within our Customer Success team, defining customer quality and serving as subject matter experts for the key scanning process.
Partnering with Machine Intelligence, the Analysis team owns quality when a customer inserts a key into our kiosk. This team defines if a key will be functional based on the kiosk scan, sorts and classifies the type of key from thousands of SKUs. The Analysis Associate will also own the first stage of our production processes, defining and communicating the keys cut pattern to our production teams to ensure it will function in the customers lock.
What You'll Be Doing
- Aligning and cropping key scans to prepare for classification and decoding
- Reviewing the customer’s original key scan, determining the correct milling, and bitting code for duplication
- Checking the car key database to prescribe what key requirements exist per make and model
- Collaborating with Customer Experience team to communicate order information
- Auditing team member transactions for accuracy
- Meeting and exceeding operations objectives with both speed and confidence to deliver an excellent experience to our customers
- Managing all Analysis processes to ensure we’re continuously improving operational efficiencies
How We Know You Can Do It
- You are diligent, focused, reliable, and punctual.
- You have an acute attention to detail and high regard for quality.
- You have excellent time-management skills with the ability to work autonomously
- You are able to follow standard procedure
- You have a collaborative attitude when it comes to improving quality and efficiency through process change
- You possess a willingness to work flexibly to support the ever-changing priorities of the team
- You display a supportive, helpful attitude to other team members
- You go the extra mile to ensure a great experience for the customers and other teams
- You can effectively manage ambiguity
- Advanced spreadsheet skills using Google Sheets or Excel
- Proven technical/UI savvy
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency
What You’ll Get
- Compensation package that includes base pay and stock options
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote budget to set up your home office and internet stipend
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter Benefits