Director, Enterprise Sales
We are looking for an experienced Director, Enterprise Sales that will be instrumental in driving an enterprise sales process and contribute directly to the company’s growth strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to drive growth and shape the future of emerging technology. In this role, you drive revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. We are looking for a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Customer-centric sales approach. Adapt and understand customers needs and how best to address within the defined industry through partner solutions
- Ability to initiate business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with limited guidance
- Strategic Account planning to expand relationships at all levels
- Comfortable working with CxO contacts, driving strategic change and positioning, and coordinating across multiple contributors to solving a problem
- Develop and manage productive long-term relationships within the targeted industry verticals and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Deal formulation, negotiation, and contract development.
- Evaluate and prioritize opportunities that realize large revenue opportunities.
- Lead the development of deliverables as part of deal-flow for commercial deals
- Partner with product, engineering, developer relations and other cross-functional teams to define commercial alignments
- Provide industry and market expertise
- Accurately forecast, grow and manage a deal pipeline
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience and 10+ years sales experience
- Consistent track record in closing large enterprise deals and exceeding quota
- Strategic in both approach and relationship-building
- Pre-established industry contacts across Fortune 500
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and articulate as well as present to C-Level executives
- Outstanding negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off of goal setting and achievement
- Ability to support multiple projects
- Experience with selling new solutions and computing platforms to Enterprise customers for large high-tech companies or startups
- Knowledge of AR/VR space is a plus
- Globally experienced: Managing a global team or selling to multiple regions of the world is a plus
- Experience selling AR/VR into Manufacturing, AEC, Defense or Healthcare is highly preferred.
- BS from an accredited school or equivalent work experience
- MS or MBA is a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines