Senior Demand Generation Manager
Mode Analytics, Inc.
Posted 5 months ago
We've built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for data teams. As we've grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from finance to operations, marketing to engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
The Mode marketing team champions analysts and analytical decision-makers to build a uniquely positioned brand within the business intelligence and analytics space. Our team is a creative crew of market strategists, empathetic storytellers, and quantitative thinkers. The Mode platform is loved by customers and it's time to scale our marketing programs to bring the Mode story to appropriate organizations everywhere.
The qualified candidate will be a driven and engaged senior manager with a successful track record of targeted campaigns that resonate in market. Reporting directly to the CMO, this manager must have experience across brand development and campaign execution.
What You'll Do
- Develop, implement, and manage campaigns (local to global) to acquire and retain high-quality customers across all appropriate channels.
- Turn product messaging and the overarching mission into appropriate narratives at critical points in learning, evaluating, buying and expanding use of Mode.
- Collaborate with product, sales, marketing, and operations to build alignment on strategies, plans, and campaigns, from product launches, comarketing efforts to territory-based programs.
- Work with our marketing operations manager and data science team to measure, analyze, and report performance of campaigns and optimize continuously for performance and operational efficiency.
- Develop a cross-segment strategy alongside the marketing leadership team, identifying budget, timing, and requirements that shape marketing’s role and Mode’s overall growth.
What We Look For
- Extensive experience in B2B SaaS marketing.
- You build relationships internally and externally. You turn complex concepts into accessible, shareable ideas.
- We're building analytics software and we're advocates for data-driven decision making. You use data every day and are deeply quantitative. You calculate CPC, CAC, and LTV as a hobby.
- A cunning competitor who’s always thinking of creative ways to demonstrate unique value and dominate (and reignite) channels.
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.