Senior UX Writer
xneeloReliable hosting with a stable network and round-the-clock support, we ensure that your website stays up, stays fast and stays supported.
Xneelo, a leading web hosting company in South Africa, is looking for an experienced UX Writer to contribute to our customer-centric, design-driven culture and software development environment.
As part of xneelo’s Experience Design discipline, you’ll write microcopy that guides customers to achieve their tasks in the simplest, most intuitive way. You’ll also be responsible for bringing consistency across our product teams, by creating microcopy guidelines, a microcopy library and owning the product glossary.
We are currently operating a hybrid remote/ office-based model. You will need to collaborate with the Experience Design discipline, Product Managers, Product Owners as well as Marketing Specialists in South Africa and Canada.
As our UX Writer you will:
Audit current microcopy through-out our current system.
Establish and promote microcopy guidelines, best practices and standards that will be implemented across all teams.
Conceptualise original microcopy ideas with the product owner and UX designer, bringing simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design challenges.
Develop and expand microcopy in line with our overall brand tone and voice.
Work in collaboration with Product Owners, UX designers and Marketing specialists to flesh out the final microcopy and hand-off to developers.
Skills and Attributes:
Demonstrable UX writing skills with a strong portfolio and proven track record in delivering user-focused microcopy.
Ability to present your work and sell your solutions to various stakeholders using persuasive, simple language and tools.
Ability to handle constructive stakeholder feedback and balance perspectives.
Uphold consistent formatting, writing style and standards across multiple touchpoints.
A flexible approach as you’ll be required to work on a diverse range of projects.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
A critical thinker with good problem solving skills.
Confident, self-motivated and able to work independently and collaboratively.
Up-to-date with the latest UX writing trends and techniques.
Excellent writing skills with 5 years plus experience as a UX writer with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
An understanding of design software such as Figma and Miro.
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
A diploma or equivalent in the writing field.
A portfolio of work done to date.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs