Sr. Operations Manager
Washington, DC, San Francisco, CA, Remote, USA
Rally Health is looking for a Senior UX Operations Project Manager to lead the daily operations of a division of our in-house Experience Design team, which is split across San Francisco, Washington DC & Chicago. You will support a variety of talent including our creative director and designers, writers, information architects, and user experience designers while assigning jobs, setting priorities to and troubleshooting. You will also work with our Product Managers, Sales, Clients Solutions, and development organizations across all products. As part of the OD Operations team you will report to the XD Operations Manager.
You have experience leading resources with Product roadmaps. You should also be creative and organized, as there is a need for creative and forward thinking for evolving needs of the team and company process. You will have preference for working in an intimate, collaborative, and open work environment
- You have a BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- You have 5+ years of experience in design operations or creative project management.
- You have excellent resource management skills
- You will know Jira
- You are an excellent communicator
- You have established standards (initiation, tracking, reviews, follow up) and ensuring team deliverables meeting.
- You have worked side-by-side with designers, writers, IA/UX leads and understand their needs.
- You have advocated for the members of the team to provide and excellent working environment.
- You have led outside vendors and contractors.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
At Rally, we believe in the importance of communication and collaboration to ensure every opinion is valued. Rally knows that we are strongest when our employee population reflects the diversity of the world around us, and we are a place where all voices are valid. A diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Everything we do is performed with our users in mind, so we make sure that all of our work has a human touch it needs.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.