Partner Success Manager
Did you know that the printing industry is one of the biggest industries on the planet? Nevertheless, it faces a lot of challenges when it comes to collaboration and process digitisation. We are Zaikio and we're currently building a sophisticated software platform for this industry to solve the problem. Our vision is to create a place where all print related processes world-wide run on a centralised industry platform. From designers and publishers to printers and machines to trucks and logistics – it's truly holistic.
All of this is backed by Heidelberg Druckmaschinen AG, the biggest print equipment manufacturer in the world, with more than 100 years of history. Heidelberg has acquired us (called Crispy Mountain back then), in order to combine the excitement of a young and agile team with the knowledge and tradition of one of the oldest brands in print. Together we will tackle the incredibly exciting mission ahead.
What will you be doing?
We design and build the foundation services for this platform, as well as documentation and developer resources. Our responsibilities include process design, product design, UI/UX, implementation and operations as well as marketing and general strategy.
It will be your job to help our partners come on board after we agree to work together. You will work closely with your colleagues Karl, Andreas and Armin, who will hand over these partners once terms have been agreed. You'll guide partners through the initial steps, answer questions that come up in the onboarding process and manage projects until the partner and customer are trading efficiently together. So enabling our partners to succeed on our platform is key and will be your main goal.
To be an ace in this role, you will have excellent communication skills in German and English and an empathetic attitude. You can manage projects and know that things need to get done. You can drive partners to perform so that everyone can share in a common success. Ideally you will have experience in the printing industry, as your contacts will be printers, suppliers and service providers in the printing industry and it is important to understand their needs as best as possible.
What are the tools of choice?
In our internal and external communication we mainly use Slack, Basecamp, Intercom, WhereBy and Pipedrive. Email almost never. We have built a close, friendly and trusting relationship with clients and partners based on reliability and fast response times.
We live a No-bullshit-approach. Our main objective is to build
and ship stable applications, that solve real-world problems for our
users. We are using tools, libraries and technologies where and when it
makes sense. We don't use stuff just for the sake of using it.
Productivity and reliability is key. We use tools that fit the task, and
are not bound by ideologies.
How do we manage ourselves?
We highly believe in self-organized teams. To get things
done, we work in monthly sprints, with the ultimate goal to ship
something in the end. This can be a feature, a product or just a part
What we have to offer
✌️ Bullshit-free zone
Our challenge is a big one: we are tasked with building a platform that will change the face of an entire industry. Forever. We don't solve Silicon Valley-style self-made, first-world problems – we want to fix actual software problems in the printing industry, freeing the people working there from stupid, repetitive, cognitive assembly line work and allow them to rediscover their creativity.
💰 Above-average salary
We pay above-average salaries that are linked to your experience and responsibility and grow with you. All based on a simple and fair level-based salary model.
❤️ Family First
We’re trying hard to provide you with a healthy and family friendly environment. Results matter, not office hours. That’s why we encourage remote work and quality time that you can spend with your loved ones.
👩🚀 Freedom and Opportunities
You will enjoy a great deal of freedom in your work (which can also be a burden). Not gonna lie, we are a small team at this point, which will grow over time (again not explosively, but sustainably), so at first your job will be hands-on, while in the future it can shift more towards project lead and management (if this is your desire). Either way, your work will have an impact on our success!
Apply below and tell us a bit about yourself and the work you’ve done so far. We also expect you to get familiar with our philosophy and tell us how you can enrich our team. Please give us some time to review your application, we’ll definitely come back to you as soon as possible.
We at Zaikio highly value equality and diversity, thus strongly encourage women and underrepresented minorities to apply for this position. The only constraint at this moment is, that we we need to focus on applicants that already live and work in Germany.
Now it’s your turn! We look forward hearing from you!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Specialist jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs