SVP, Industries Marketing
Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the industry. We have 1800+ customers, representing all industries, who are offering superior customer experiences to their customers leveraging the Talkdesk innovative technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Vice President, Industries Marketing to join Talkdesk. This individual will build the new industry marketing motion at Talkdesk with a focus on Financial Services, Healthcare Life Sciences, Retail/CG/Ecomm and Government/Public Sector. Are you inspired by building something new? Do you like to dig in, collaborate across the organization and your network, and create the marketing strategy and plan to build a game-changing sustainable business? Do you have the experience in and passion around two or more of our focused industries and want to be an integral part of building something amazing?
- Build the Talkdesk business for industries with a focus on Financial Services, Healthcare Life Sciences, Retail/CG/Ecomm and Government/Public Sector
- Build an industry motion from a marketing perspective for each of these industries and their subverticals
- For each of the industries, build the messaging, positioning, personas, working with industry strategy
- For each of the industries, create the content for top, middle and bottom of the funnel, including presentations, campaigns, ebooks, collateral, videos, blogs, etc
- For each of the industries, create the enablement content to enable the sales organization to sell into these industries and subverticals
- 20+ years of experience in two or more related industries
- Strong story maker and storyteller with deep marketing expertise
- Ability to navigate and develop cross-functional and global relationships
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
- Strong executive presence and executive communication skills is a must
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.