Under the direction of Tanium's Sr. Director of Americas Marketing, the LATAM Marketing Coordinator will assist in orchestrating integrated marketing programs in the Latin American region including but not limited to Mexico and Brazil.
The marketer must be strategic-minded, result-oriented marketer and able to deploy marketing campaigns in English and in Spanish. They will contribute to the overall buyer’s/sales experience and business goals while ensuring all content leveraged by the LATAM sales and partner teams is localized and aligned to our core message and positioning. This involves planning and execution in partnership with Tanium Corporate Marketing teams and LATAM sales and partner teams.
What you’ll do:
- Organize and coordinate partner and prospect events and webinars in English and Spanish.
- Write content and advertising copy, localize assets, build presentations and develop field marketing activities in both English and Spanish.
- Manage email marketing campaigns (email creation, list segmentation, lead nurturing, testing, scheduling & deployment).
- Collaborate with Global Demand team and Americas Regional Marketing team on effective content, campaigns and sales plays supporting the LATAM markets.
- Promote Tanium events, webinars and online articles on the regional web properties and social media channels.
- Monitor and collaborate with sales to ensure all marketing generated activities are being handled by the appropriate sales and partner resources in a timely manner.
- Track, measure and evaluate program effectiveness/ROI to improve marketing campaigns and investments.
We’re looking for someone with:
Working towards or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration, or a related discipline.
- Strong multilingual expertise in English and in Spanish is required, Portugese is desired and optional.
- Strong writing and organization skills, and ability to maintain an exceptional attention to detail in hands-on execution.
- Interested in learning to execute B2B direct marketing customer lead generation, acquisition programs and to manage events.
- Interested in learning to use a marketing automation tool and other enterprise-level platforms (e.g. Marketo, Salesforce.com, Wordpress).
- Team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the organization.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.