Sales Compensation Analyst
Remote - US
The Sales Compensation Analyst will provide support for the worldwide sales teams and lead continuous improvement initiatives of both sales compensation processes and systems. This position’s primary focus will be to assist in owning and leading the end to end commission process and provide real time information to various stakeholders in Tanium in a timely and accurate manner. As a key member of the team, you will also act as a trusted advisor and processor on a wide variety of tasks including commissions calculations, reporting, accruals, stack rankings and Xactly and Salesforce hygiene. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic and collaborative environment.
What You’ll do:
- Administer and manage all aspects of the day to day operations of Xactly ultimately leading to accurate and timely compensation payments
- Partners with the Talent, HR, Sales Operations and Finance and Accounting teams to understand new hire offers and non-standard terms as it relates to sales compensation
- Assist in the rollout of sales compensations plans and new sales compensation processes
- Research and resolve commission-related inquiries from the worldwide sales teams
- Monitor new hire and termination data and update internal systems accordingly
- Performance reporting to Sales Operations team
- Perform SFDC opportunity review for accuracy in the deal closeout process
- Required to learn, maintain and provide input on changes to multiple systems that could potentially impact Tanium’s ability to process commissions
- Understand current policies and applying the policies to the most complex/creative deal structures as well as being able to propose improvements and enhancements
- Develop process documents and craft formalized controls to efficiently and effectively manage the sales compensation processes
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree required with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on sales commission processing, preferably for an on premise Software, SaaS or IT related company.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com required
- Experience working with the Xactly’s Incent application
- Advanced Excel knowledge required
- CPA preferred
- Should be comfortable interacting with all levels of Management
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and set priorities with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough.
- Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments and administering complex programs
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.