Demand Planning Analyst US
BenitagoSell your business faster. Earn more on your exit. Now offering our Aggregator Price Match Guarantee™. Contact us today!
About the Job:
We’re looking for a About the Job:
We’re looking for a Demand Planning Analyst to join our dynamic 55+ people team. We’re on a mission to become one of the top #25 third-party sellers on Amazon within the next 5 years. Currently, we are in the top #1000.
Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
● Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons
● Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
● Ensure all data in ERP system is up to date
● Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
● Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to operations and purchasing teams
● Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts with marketing and purchasing teams
● Identify areas of improvements and recommend action plans.
Do you have what it takes?
● BA in statistics, engineering or related field
● Minimum 2 year experience in forecasting/inventory management
● Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
● Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
● Experience in Amazon operations in a plus
● Work well unsupervised
● Familiar with E-Commerce is a plus
● Fluent in English is a must
● Based in US
What’s in it for you?
● A competitive base salary
● Unlimited paid time off
● A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and fun team
● The chance to be a part of one of the fastest growing e-commerce startups in the world
If you think you have what it takes, apply, we would love to hear from you.
P.S. - Sharing is caring. If this role isn’t right for you, share it with friends or co-workers! They will thank you for it and the universe will pay it forward.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Project Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Technical Support Specialist jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote Ruby-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CSS-related jobs